FRK weird or not?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by x856, May 22, 2006.

1. x856

x856 New Member

this one time i was with my girlfriend and we were kinda messing around, nothin that serious or anything we were judt kind of laying there talkin and shit and usually when we do this we joke with eachother and mock eachother, well we were joking and she said something kinda mean and i knew she was joking but i still acted offended. she said she was sorry and tried to kiss me and just to mess with her i moved away, and she tried again and moved...so next thing i know she is on top of me trying to pin me and kinda like almost rape me, now me being the guy, i am stronger and can over power her, but i kind of let her win and it was really fun...is it weird that i like when my girlfriend gets like really forceful with me and tells me what to do and tries to pin me?

2. PostingWorld

PostingWorld Da Man with da plan

Nope I also kinda I guess have a fetish with a girl over powering me and telling me what to do :)

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

It's not weird that you like to be made to submit ot your Gf. Explore it, see where it goes. there's a LOT of fun to be had Traveling the road of FS.

:love: :hug: and good Luck! :bigthumb:

4. chrisn

chrisn New Member

Good 'ol domination. ;)

5. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

If you like it... its not wierd.

Unless you like fucking corpses or soemthing equaly horrid.

Dont worry so much about normal. Explore with sex and find out what you like and dont like.