weird discharge

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DesignerAddic71, Mar 28, 2005.

1. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

so yesterday and today i started getting this really really dark red, actually more like brown, discharge. its not like i can feel it come out or anything. like yesterday i put a panty liner on and there was hardly anything one it at the end of the day, but today it had more on it.its not like a period, cause there really is no flow to it. have any of the ladies experienced this before or know what it could be?

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Sounds like 'old blood'. Old blood will be nearly brown in color versus a fresh red(as nasty as that sounds). I would think you are just spottin. Happens to me when I attempt to skip a months period(Im on the pill). No cramps or anythin like that, just dark nearly brown discharge. Spottin can be caused by a variety of things, stress, diet, medication, etc.

3. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

that would make sense. i have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and i dont get a period unless i take the pill. but i havent taken the pill in a long long time cause they had to keep increasing the horomones in it and it got to the point where i was on the strongest level of horomones and i felt like shit so i stopped taking them. so i havent had a period since the beginning of january-that lasted for 2 and a half weeks. but i think ur right cause it is nearly brown and i havent had any cramps or anything.

4. Myst

Myst New Member

Its probably spotting, 'specially if you are on the pill. You may have to see your doc & get then changed to a stronger dose. It may be wise to get checked out & make sure its not an infection or anything.