TAT Weird bumps inside earlobes... :|

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 98TsiAWD, Jun 18, 2005.

1. 98TsiAWD

98TsiAWD New Member

*DreamDemon here..:)*
    This is actually a post about my little brother... we pierced his ears about a month ago, and put 16g CBB's in them. He really likes the way they look (our parents are another story :mamoru: ) but is looking forward to going up some gauges. Anyway that's not the point.

The problem he's having is that on his right earlobe mostly around the top of the hole is like a bump, for lack of a better word. It's not on the outside tho, it's not visible, but you can feel it and it's always scabby around the hole. At first I told him to just keep doing seasalt with it, and all that, but now he's telling me that it pops... yeah, yuck. And puss and blood come out. :barf: Now, I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that's not a good thing.

I dunno what to tell him, and we have no clue what it is. I'm pretty sure it's not a keloid or hypertonic scarring (both discussed in other threads when I searched). So I guess my questions are "What is it? How can we fix it?" Almighty Buttons, I'm counting on your expertise (sp?). :x:

Sorry for such a long post, but any help would be appreciated!

2. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

I think his are too new to take out without them closing up. I dunno... Anyone else?

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

im with tuvok on this one. i get them once in a while (even on my stretched lobes). i wouldnt leave the earrings out. i think they're just like little 'zits' forming around the piercing. it shouldnt really bother much if he stretches a bit. it may even stop them.

4. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

thanks for the info! I'll be sure to tell him. I just saw him today tho and that ear doesn't look any better... Do you think he should wait a few more weeks before stretching tho? Like I said before they are only about 5 weeks old.