LGBT ***Weekend Thread***

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by cedric, Oct 16, 2004.

1. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

I know this is kinda late, but what're you guys up to this weekend?

I had two different parties to go to last night. One was a friend's 21st b-day. I did my job, helped him get trashed and went to the next party, which was at my other friend's place. Just chilled there and went home after having some beers.

Today (Saturday), I'm gonna head out to Monterey, because some friends want to go see that great white shark they have in captivity there. Should be fun. Tonight, I'm heading up to San Francisco, to a club since a friend is back from NY for the weekend. Pretty eventful for me. :wavey:

2. coma

coma New Member

work...work...work....but it's not all bad because there are a couple of smoking hottt guys :yum: there which almost has me looking forward to going in to work.

3. skybreaker

skybreaker Guest

there won't be much left to do at the weekend as the weather forecast says, that it's gonna rain all day on SAT and SUN.
    maybe we will have a nice time at the theater or we go to a restaurant or some...

4. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

last night, ended up goin to the osu women's volleyball game against MSU (hate michigan state, theres sorta a dept. rivalry in the comm. dept so to speak, more or less its michigan state vs. everyone else, long story...) and the girls wooped the spartans. Went to Champps and then went out to a bar where i saw shitloads of people. One guy was drunk and while i was hugging him we fell back onto a pool table and we start acting out sex for shits and giggles, hehe.

Today, woke up with my friend's cute kitty licking my face. Cute lil Matches. He has such the saddest eyes. I WANNA KITTY!!!! Then my friend and i went to breakfast at First Watch. I went there last thursday, this past monday and wednesday and today now. The guy i went with on thursday loved the place (he was a first timer) and i ended up seeing him there as i was leaving with his family and friends. heh. Now I'm goin to a friend's to watch the osu vs. iowa football game which should be good. Will try to get some studying in.

Tomorrow, its laundry and studying. The marathon is also happening so i might go check it out for inspiration when i hopefully run that mofo next year! :)

5. bioyuki

bioyuki Ich habe Angst

Woke up at 8, out the door at 9, just got back from riding 30 miles :big grin:. Gonna meet my sister for lunch, then go shoot the Cal v. UCLA game, then goto an alumni reception afterwards, wee for free food :cool:.

Dunno whats going on tonight but my friends are having some parties at their houses so I'll probably hit those up.

6. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

Went on a brisk morning ride [250mi], had breakfast with some friends and ran some errands today. Other than that, I am heading out tonight to the races, and from there, who knows. I will report tomorrow.

7. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

wound up at a place called the Luna Lounge. It was somewhere on 9th street. I wouldn't go back. It was really small and overcrowded. Plus, somebody on a motorcycle did a burnout in front and the entire place stunk like burnt rubber inside. We left after that. There wasn't really anything special about the place at all anyway. Then again, after you've been to vegas clubs, everything else kinda pales in comparison.