LGBT Weekend Plans???

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by CoCo, Jun 4, 2004.

1. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

So what are your weekend plans??

I had lots of queer plans... But alas, I got a call that my grams in North Carolina is hemorrhaging from the brain, and in several episodes of lucidity, I was asked for… Sooo, I’m leaving today after work to drive to the Carolina’s and spend time with her in, what the doctors tell me, are her final days (/possibly hours)…

Wish me a safe journey, and peaceful thoughts in this endeavor, as I give up Pride festivities to wait out death in Fayettville, NC...

But, on the upside, I just did a Gay Google search and found 2 queer clubs in Fayettville :eek3: ... So, I may lift my spirits by checking out Spektrum and Club Alias :hs: (It's not Velvet, but hell...it will do.)

2. be careful- sending good vibes with you!!

3. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

today, i went to sams club with the family. I decided that this summer before i move to columbus, i really should devote a lot of time to the people i care about and my parents are included. Goin shopping with them and things like that are little things but they add up :) Besides, it's opens many doors to some good conversations.

I was supposed to work an event for Radio Disney at the ghetto mall in Seattle but I got out of it but since I have nothing else, might just go there to hang out and talk to my friends working.

Tomorrow, my friend from Central Washington is coming to visit. He just broke up with his b/f so he needs some cheering up so we may go out to a bar here that gets packed Sunday afternoons, ugh!

Also found out about a conference in Hawai'i for research that I think i might apply for. So will prolly work on an abstract for my thesis and revise it a bit.

4. bioyuki

bioyuki Ich habe Angst

Went to get sushi with my family, bummed around the house for a bit, biked 12 miles in Peter's Canyon :big grin:, and probably gonna go BBQ at a friends house. Dunno what I'm doing tomorrow yet.

5. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

yo CoCo...where are you? How did it go this weekend? :hs:

6. CoCo

Well....

:eek3: FRIDAY -drove to NC, directly from work & checked into hotel
    :ugh: SATURDAY -spent the day in the ICU while grams got worse and worse...
    :wtc: SUNDAY -spent the morning with grams, and was with her when she passed around mid-day. That night, went to the club and danced the night away. Met a guy (Guy#1), and told him that he would be mine during my visit, he agreed; took said guy back to the hotel...
    :o MONDAY -after hanging out with Guy#1 all day, crashed my car.
    TUESDAY -after getting a rental car and getting my car to the body shop with help from Guy#1, went shopping. Met Guy#2 in Hardees. Went to other club with Guy#2, and eventually took back to hotel...
    :wtc: WEDNESDAY -grams funeral, and time spent with family. Realized that almost all of my paternal cousins are bi.
    :naughty: THURSAY -shopping with Guy#2. Dinner with Guy#1, and then back to hotel...
    :drool: FRIDAY -shopping with Guy#1. shopping with Guy#2. Movies with my cuz, then met Guy#3. Had drinks with Guy#3.
    :naughty: SATURDAY -Lunch with Guy#3. Guy#3 goes back to my hotel to help me pack up and... Arrive home at 11pm.

(when in doubt and depressed, pick up cute southern guys...)

7. NOVAJock

I'm sorry CoCo. :( :(

8. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Uhm uhm uhm, three guys in one weekend? Oh my.

Sorry about your grandmother. :(

9. rotoshark

rotoshark New Member

how do you manage to pick up 3 guys that easily? :rofl:

10. CoCo

...thanks.

11. CoCo

Well, I thought about this for a bit, and came to three conclusions:

~1~ I decided to take a page from Brain Kenny's book and celebrate life through orgasm when dealing with the issue of mortality, death, and dying...

~2~ The part of Carolina that I was in, wasn't used to meeting my kind of queer; I was something different, exciting, and new...lol.

~3~ There wasn't much else to do in the part of Carolina that I was in EXCEPT modify your car, drugs/get high, and have sex. As I meet all of these military bois, that is all that they talked about and all they had an interest to do. (I would argue that a fourth thing to do is 'work out', but they disagreed saying it was part of the military thing, not a boredom thing (Also, I noticed that most of they guys down there had really hot bodies, and really messed up faces...go figure).)

Guy#1 already called me about ‘getting together’ when I go back down there at the end of the week to get my car…
    Good Times!:wiggle:

12. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

Friday- went out with a friend to Hooters and ate some wings.. drank a couple beers. (I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I'll drink Shiner Bock :o )

Saturday- was suppose to go dress shopping with one of my gay friends with some fashion sense, but he ended up cancelling. He was going to some gay thing. I forget the name.
    I also had a date later that night :wiggle:

Sunday- Suppose to actually go dress shopping(for a semi formal dinner) I hate shopping for dresses :wtc:
    I think I may be on my own b/c I think the friend I wanted to go with me is hungover. :sad2:

13. bioyuki

bioyuki Ich habe Angst

Friday - Got off work, went to friend's graduation, went to see horrible, horrible movie aka The Chronicles of Riddick.

Saturday - Slept in, went and BBQed and swam at my friend's house, went biking at Peter's Canyon, caught dinner, went to a Hold 'em Tourney at my friend's house with 16 guys :big grin:

Sunday - Dropped off my bike for a tune-up, gonna go do laundry and shop for work clothes now :hs:

14. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Friday - local meet

Saturday - EA backroads cruise

Today - school work and the like.

15. Taylor

Taylor Guest

I worked all weekend. Hooray for me. I am so exhausted.

16. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

Friday - sat around doing random things at home, then had a few beers with friends at their place.

Saturday - Graduation ceremony for my college *snore*. Ate lots and lots of good food with the family for lunch and dinner. Went out to a mediocre club at night to party with some other friends.

Sunday - Lounged around the house again and started packing my stuff for my move to my new apartment.

17. optimus55333

optimus55333 Guest

:sadwavey: I'm really sorry to hear about your grandma.:wtc:

What kind of car do you drive

18. CoCo

Thanks a lot.

I have a wonderfully hot gold Dodge Intrepid; I luv it.
    Currently, I'm driving a Chevy Trailblazer, and so naturally Taylor tried to race me since I'm not in my normal car.
    :rolleyes:

19. CoCo

...and so you went to Pride with the rest of my gay rat pack, and then came to my house for QaF-N-Queers, sporting this cute pink shirt, that I'm sure turned a few bois eyes at Pride.
    :naughty:

20. NOVAJock

Friday night, I went down to Woodbridge for dinner with someone, then out to Secrets and Ziegfields. Ran into someone that works in my company there! :rofl: :rofl:

From there went to Omega. :ugh: God, I hate that bar. :ugh: Then to Apex and danced.:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: Lots of hot looking mins there. :naughty:

I went to the Pride Parade Saturday night, and then out to dinner in College Park to a restaurant called Alero (yummy - they make some kick-ass margaritas).

Had to work yesterday but then went to the Madonna concert at the MCI Center last night. Holy shit, she was fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!:bigthumb:

That was my weekend. :o

21. CoCo

I would have whored myself for those tickets... I'm jealous. Guess that I'll just wait for the dvd. :rofl:

22. Taylor

Taylor Guest

I couldn't go to Pride.... was at work until late afternoon. I came there straight from my house.

23. CoCo

OOO, you showed up at Rich's place right after Chipmunk, so I assumed that you were there too. I stand corrected...:bigthumb:

24. CoCo

My weekend....

Friday night and Saturday morning was spent with Guy#01 from down south...

So, after I got home Saturday (3 grand later, my car is all fixed) at around 10pm, I immediately get a phone call from a friend (Ben (since you 'know' him Taylor)), wanting me to "get the hell out of that sacred white shit--your ass aint pure. Put on something stank and cum get dirty with the rest of us in Baltimore... It's Pride biiiiitch....."

So. I changed my clothes, and headed up...

Sunday, another friend (BriBri (for Taylor...who should have been in town too)) came to visit for my Queer Sunday events. But he got in early (he walked in while I was in the shower...lol), so we picked up Ben and instead of my throwing down in the kitchen, we went out to a Mongolian place in Bethesda, and then hit Dupont to shop, hang out with a college hag (Sam S), and generally be bad....

Good times (except when I was flirting with these two guys while buying more sunglasses, and Ben called me a ho after I made a joke about taking them both home with me (--YES, Taylor, I was joking--)).

25. NOVAJock

I went on a date last night.:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: