weekend nights alone, what to do?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Jul 29, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Wondering if any of you guys/girls are in the same position i am. The few friends I do hangout with either are a little younger 19-20 where im 23, have gfs that spend time alone with or dont have job to have money to go out. I just find myself surrounded by that type of group, but their all great people. I just feel like I want to do something but dont know what to change things up. I usually sit at home and watch a movie, but that is boring myself to death. I would go to a club, but suck at dancing so im trying to find activites where I can do on these nights. My best bed is attached to his gf 24/7 so im stuck solo to try to find out what to do!

2. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

Your only seeing the begining of this process. As you get older you friends will thin out... get married... move off to further thier careers... Haves kids... Die... Goto prision... All kinds of cool stuff.

Open up a bit... try hanging out with at least one new person every month. Even if they are someone you normally wouldnt chill with. Make it a rule that you have to chill with one new person a month. You might end up meeting a few really cool people. (and a ton of blockheads)

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Go to a bar and meet new people? Ever been to a club? most people cant dance at all anyways. Have a few drinks and go at it. Life is to short to worry about what other people think anyways...go make friends.

4. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

have different groups of friend.

5. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

Rollerskating.

6. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

:werd: I am the only one left out of my lil group! So yeah, join a gym, take a yoga/ dance class (might be considered gay but you will meet people) do you go to church? I don't but I would think youcould meet people there. Take a night class at a college, it could be in something random just to get yourself out there if you are already out of school. Basically network yourself a little more, and meet new people. You old friends are still your friends, this just makes you less dependant on them ;)

7. jaydub01

jaydub01 New Member

go to a primarily drinking establishment, instead of a primarily dancing establishment..youll fit in fine without dancing

8. Guitar_fool

Guitar_fool Guest

:werd::greddy:

Best place to "run into" people.:naughty:

thats how i met one of my gf's. when she landed me on after a pile up and im like "hello:naughty::naughty:" and help her up.