Weekend Media 3/23/03

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by El Slotho, Mar 24, 2003.

1. El Slotho

El Slotho Every hour wounds. The last one kills.

The Boston guys got together this weekend and here is the first video of the spring, Chad's 5000 mile 03 SMG M3,
    with a cameo appearance by
    my car at the end. It was kinda cool to have someone else filming me for a change. :big grin:

Video 40 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. elysium

elysium Guest

Beautiful photography as usual! I especially love your night-time work. :bigthumb: Something about the light intensity, color hues, and maybe even your shutter speed really makes your night shots look great. Of course the cars help a lot too. :) I think my own pics don't ever do cars the justice--even when they're exotics. Perhaps I need to take a cue from you? :dunno:

3. T-T

T-T Born Into Retirement

Very cool play on blue and yellow lighting in the last pic.

The front lisence plate holder ruined the blue M3 for me :(

4. curiousgeorgeM3

curiousgeorgeM3 naughty little monkey

:werd:

I am dreading the day that I will be forced to do this to my car. The other week when I was taking photos of my car, SFPD stopped by to ask what I was up to. Before leaving one of the officers told me I better get that front license plate put on before I end up getting a "really big ticket". :(

5. El Slotho

El Slotho Every hour wounds. The last one kills.

It really is an affront to the styling of an otherwise beautiful car to sully that front dam with a license plate. I keep my front plate in my trunk mounted to an E36 4-door plate molding, ultra clean, in the hopes that when I get pulled over for it I can claim I just got the car back from the body shop and they send the wrong front piece...but I doubt it will work.

Thanks Elysium! I am not quite fully satisfied with the way those pics came out as I had the camera set to 3 megapixels at 1280 x whatever resolution instead of the full 2560 x hugeness. It shows in a serious lack of detail...next time. :sad2:

6. Penguin Man

Penguin Man Protect Your Digital Liberties

Muahaha, best thing about living in Alberta: no front license plates.