FRK weekend adventure!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by chicky85, Dec 16, 2007.

1. chicky85

chicky85 New Member

so I thought I would share with you my sexual adventure that jus happened yesterday!

started of s/o wanted to go up the mountains to check out a spot he wanted to go mountain bike riding with a mate. We start walking round in the bush, things start to get a bit touchy feely, taking it a step further each time. His dick is so hard and i keep rubbing it through his pants as we walk. He's getting so worked up and tells me if I keep going he is going to have to take me over to a bush hehe.. so that just encourages me more, he finally pulls me closer to him and kisses me deeply undoes my shorts and fingers my wet pussy, bends me over, then he proceeds to lick, after a short while i return then favour sucking on his hard dick, he suggests we fuck, but then got pissed off with the bugs and mosquitos so we went back to the car:(

as soon as we start driving i reach over and start rubbing him through his pants when i proceed to undo them and take out that hard dick, I can't help myself I start sucking it and he's moaning telling me how good it is and how naughty I am:mamoru: which just encourages me more and more.. we the
    n got into a more built up area and had to get dinner so I had to stop :(

then back at his house he pleases me with his tongue fingers and toys before he even lets me touch him.. finally i got to have my way with him... sucked, fucked sucked again, and then.. we had a go at anal.. he's telling me i have this hidden kinky streak which comes out every now and then and he loves it.. and that it has been a fantasy of his to do it anally.. im only glad i could fulfill this hehe.. so we fucked anally for as long as i could bare it.. then finished off fucking me so hard until we both came.. ohhhh.. it was an awesome night.. then had to go to work this morning with minimal sleep hehehe:)

2. mikmit

mikmit :o? OT Supporter

nice story but i got a headache from the lack of puncuation :(

3. Two toys

Two toys New Member

the only time I dont hate myself when i have to wake up early and didnt get enough sleep is when the cause is great sex.

sounds like fun.

4. 3Bar

3Bar Banned

i got a chubby reading that.

5. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

sounds like a nice way to spend a day!

6. razi

razi New Member

I had a nature hike like that once. it was great!

until we got lost... :noes: