LGBT **Weekday Entrance Thread!***

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by mamoru, Oct 18, 2004.

1. mamoru

mamoru New Member

Hey :wiggle: :wavey:

So...I haven't had much time to come online and schmooze, or even help around here in the closet, so I'm just dropping by to say hello :wavey:

I've got such a big week ahead of me...Midterms that are gonna own my ass (Let's see...21 credits, and I haven't finished one book since the begining of the term!) and I'm just cramming like there's no tomorrow.

Actually...I'm lying...I'm sitting in my bed, typing this page up so I don't have to cram! Booyah. Oooooh...I'm halfway there...oooooohhhhhh Living on a prayer!

Yeah, a weekday entrance thread? Who ever heard of that before? :mamoru:

I've been busy, you've been busy, we've all been busy.

Novacock, good luck on finding a house. Sleepover? I've been bulking up...you might like me with some muscle :eek3:

Alas, the best thing I've been doing lately has been my jogging. For the first time in 7 years I'm wearing shorts, albeit in the fall, to show off my hairy legs and stunning calves, and my overall stamina has been building up. It feels great. I don't feel the need to be in a relationship or stress over stupidities. Recreation really helps as long as it's not an "escape from reality" More like, "in touch with reality..." :werdup:

I got a raise at work...a 20% raise to be exact :) My boss told me he has been extremely happy with my preformance, and I told him unfortunately I had to cut back my hours because my education comes first. He pulled me into his office and told me he doesn;t want to see me making less money, and he gave me a niiiiiice pay increase. No complaints here, and I'm gonna save up so I can buy a house next door to Rob and Chris :mamoru: Partay.

Other good strings of fortune: I ran across a 900mhz iBook for under 200 bucks, from a girl who just wanted to get rid of it. Craigslist fucking rocks. I just happened to have found a chick who had no use for it, and am using this baby to death...I write my notes up in here, surf the web wirelessly, and even listen to my mp3's...a 40 gig HD, and it was cheaper than a 4 gig ipod mini! :coold:

I've also been using proactiv, which I thought would be so lame since NOTHING worked on my skin (not even accutane after a while) but this stuff is proving to be pretty damned good.

Ahh...I have so much to say...but it's only 8 pm, and I've been hit with a sleepy spell...Ok, I lie...I popped some tylenol PM's...I had the flu all last week, and it's killing me! I need all the rest I can get so I may wake up and take charge of my week...by the balls, and beyond!

:kiss: :wavey: I miss you all...sorry if this thread is purposeless...:o

2. Sonic

Sonic Live every day to the fullest, for yesterday is go

3. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...we should all buy real estate in the same general area, creating a new queer residential community. Just think of the home and garden shows!!!! Oh, and it should be filmed and shown on one of the new gay channels. Desperate Housewives, look out! Introducing: Fashionable Queers!

4. boris yeltsin

boris yeltsin New Member

:mamoru: That would be fun... Maybe several Fashion shows. :mamoru:

5. spiffy_badrock

spiffy_badrock I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

If anybody needs a realtor to get a good deal on the land/house im IN! ... Anyway, missed class this morning, miss again I loose a letter, spending all morning making kiwi shaped boxes for the class I missed. I hate graphic design and mondays.