Week 2 of getting back into shape... .. ..

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by jimmybuffett, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimmybuffett

jimmybuffett New Member

I've started eating healthier and drinking waayyyyy less. Hitting the gym at LEAST 3 times a week. Almost to week 3 now. Before I was on anti depressants and drinking heavily throughout the week. Ive cut that shit out, completely stopped taking the anti depressants and I feel fucking wonderful. The SSRI's were for anxiety attacks I was having and it feels like they can never come back with how well my body feels right now.

I'm 22 y.o, 6'2, 190 lbs. Tall and skinny fat. I'm not really trying to become a body builder or anything, just shape up, feel better physically and mentally, and look a little better for summer.

Anyways, that was my introduction. I plan on hanging around this sub forum a bit, I've been lurking and learning a lot. Wish me luck on this.

Holla.

2. jimmybuffett

jimmybuffett New Member

Any advice btw?

3. delay pedal

delay pedal Guest

congrats on getting of the ssri's i did a couple years ago and never looked back

4. jimmybuffett

jimmybuffett New Member

I'm so full of energy now. I was on them for 8 months or so and all I wanted to do was sleep. I've never been so lazy in my life. A lot of weed, beer, and shitty foods were also consumed during this time

5. Uglybob69

Uglybob69 I miss beer.

Good luck. I highly advise reading the stickys. They will help you avoid spinning your wheels and wasting your time by not knowing what you are doing.

6. jimmybuffett

jimmybuffett New Member

I'm soaking shit up like a sponge :bigthumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.