Website Traffic magnet

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Turbo_Hyundai, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Turbo_Hyundai

Turbo_Hyundai Tamas, tis me

Mar 19, 2000
    Not sure if this is the proper forum to post but ill try :)

Anyone ever hear of " traffic magnet"?

Company you pay to keep your web site submitted to over 300 000 + search engines monthly all the time and keeps your web site up top when certain key words are searched by people.
    . It's like 20 bux a month and you pay it quarterly.
    Just wondering if anyone knows about this company or companies that do this stuff.

2. cassetti

cassetti New Member

Nov 30, 2003
    unless your website is of interest to a crapload of people - i wouldn't reccomend it.

In the company i work for - our advertising really is hard to target on the net - we use a service to host and maintain our online store (prostores) - we used their google Adword service - in which you pay them $100 a month - and they guarantee 10,000 adviews, or 50 ad click links a month - or next month is free.

problem is - those guys put adwords on unrelated keywords - that are cheap and will generate the adviews.

Most people use the main one google. I don't care what you say - google is one of the top - 300,000 is a lot of search engines. How many can you think of off the top of your head???

I would reccomend you use google adwords. I can guarantee you would see better click through rates than what you see there. Because so many other websites use google adwords as their sponsored links (heck - half the web referals we get are through other sites that had news articles or something, and our advertisement came through google)

needless to say - we droped that $100 a month service - after 3 months of seeing NO results. We then converted to email marketing through a company known as constant contact - using emails of prospective customers - and our profit per dollar spent in marketing is WAY higher