WEB website design/development

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by DnA02, Nov 16, 2007.

1. DnA02

DnA02 Hey, how YOU doin?! OT Supporter

what are some good website design companies? im curious about the costs of building a website similar to monster.com, careerbuilder.com, etc. and want to see what kind of prices companies charge.

the scale of the website wouldnt be as big at first (may never be big as them), but features wise....the search features with extensive filtering options, employer login, customer login, profiles for both employer/customer, scalable database, more i cant think of off top of my head.

do any of you have design companies to recommend? a company that can build a strong backend + frontend.

ill be heading over to the website design forums too but figured i'd ask OT too:wavey:

edit: i live in orange county, ca. if that makes a difference

Last edited: Nov 16, 2007
  2. c.a

c.a New Member

there a lot of people that post here that would be able to do exactly what you are asking for, I'm sure they'll post here soon enough. but be prepared to pay quite a bit for what you're asking for if you want it done right.

3. DnA02

DnA02 Hey, how YOU doin?! OT Supporter

i hope its not too much but gotta spend money to make money i guess:hsd:

4. sparq

sparq New Member

Yeah, monster.com, CB, hotjobs etc. all have teams of developers...

Depending on how "crazy" you want your site, $5-10k for initial development is just a quick guess. More features, the more the price is going to go up.

5. ablaye

ablaye New Member

Not necessarily. I know of a site http://www.Project4Hire.com where you can go and post your design/programming needs and receive bids from freelance designers and programmers. Typical bids are around $200-$800.