A&P Website Critique

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by vwsnaps, Nov 21, 2002.

1. vwsnaps

vwsnaps Guest

2. one66stang

one66stang Haters.com

I`m not to keen on all the white background. The pictures need to enlarge as to show your work a little better. The youth sports link didnt work for me. So I am not pro website guru. But I am a consumer and the page didnt really apeal to me.
    Your photos look pretty good. I would like to see some full size ones.

3. SpecV_Jim

SpecV_Jim Guest

Pull the main page closer together, too much white space. A nice 'watermark' background would go a long way (suggestion from one66stang)
    The sports racing main page would 'keep' the pic I was hovering over - should it?

You're centering the content on the price list page. I think a tabular style may look better.

You've got a good foundation, the pictures look good too. Keep working on it and you'll get great results.

4. Phil02E46

Phil02E46 mystash.org

the youth sports link doesn't work also. I would recomend making the entry page a little closer. Even on 1280 it seems too stretched. I dunno about the prices, most video consultants usually want you to contact them for prices, but other than those it looks okay :big grin:

5. vwsnaps

vwsnaps Guest

Thanks for the input.. Im going to change that entry page hopefully this afternoon. That collage picture is really really big, like lots of white space around it, so i need to resize it. Maybe ill get rid of my logo on the top of the page for now, until I resize it.

And ill fix that link.. Im probably going to add a price quote request form, but i think im going to also leave the prices on the website for now..

6. Dr. Mafesto

Dr. Mafesto Guest

I didn't like how after you clicked on sports, it took you away from the main menu. The other links didn't.