Webpages going rates?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by jt3kgt, Mar 7, 2004.

1. jt3kgt

jt3kgt i am a face painter.

I did some work for a small company on there web page. I basicly redid 4 pages. And i also made a appicaltion page using php code were you could just submit it and it send it right off the web page. How much does any body know somthing like that would go for. And i also did alittle bit of flash for the web page. I was thinking something like $300. how i get that is 100 for the php page and 50 for the flash. and 150 for the other 4 pages. What do you guys think am i fair or is that to high?

2. PBizme

PBizme I Got Nothing

I have no idea how much you should charge, but don't you think this should have been decided before you did the work?

3. jt3kgt

jt3kgt i am a face painter.

yeah but i wasnt sppoused to do it my friend was but he kinda passed it on me and i thought that was all talked about

4. how much flash is a little bit?

a simple php submission form shouldn't be $100 ... for a simple submission form, unless it's lengthy or has complicated clientside validation, I wouldn't charge more than $50-$75 for ...

$150 for the other 4 pages isn't unreasonable ... how much content was there? did you do the design aspect, or just put the page together?