FRK Webcams should come with a warning...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Big Red, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Big Red

Big Red New Member

ok just got off cam with my hubby:naughty: and i couldnt help but think "god that thing looks huge!!". i mean it didnt look longer than i remember but it looked SOOOOO thick, i mean just watching made me feel like i was about to rip in half. I am almost scared for him to come home lol, notice the almost;) :drool:

2. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Yeah thats happened to me and my bf a couple of times. Then I got to go and see him and the damn thing was bigger. So that may happen, which is never a bad thing

This may be a little OT but didnt you say that he was almost at the end of his tour? A guy my dad works with got to come home and see his wife and kids (elementary school age) a few weeks ago, he was done with his tour. I dont even know the family that well but I just about cried when I heard that he was home. The 278th got to come back home and they are grand marshals of our city christmas parade tonight. I hope you guys get to have a lot of fun when he gets home. Thank you for his service, and for you being so supportive.

3. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Hee hee. Didn't you already say he was like 12 inches to start with anyway? eek!

But I definately know what you mean... it's like you see it from a different angle and you are like, "THAT thing is supposed to go inside me????"

And also OT, I admire your husband as well, and you for being supportive. I am so thankful to all our troops out there. :love:

4. jeffman

jeffman I'm sweet

My SO said the same thing after seeing me on the webcam for the first time.

5. Big Red

Big Red New Member

Well it was just funny i thought about the warnings on teh side mirrors of cars, something about object may appear larger, or however it goes. Oh he is a good 8 inches long, but i dont remember him being that thick :naughty: :drool: .

And thanks for the support from my FS crew:love: , he has been having a tough time lately, we have had 6 guys hit in the last 6 days, 3 were killed, 1 had to have an arm and leg amputated, and 2 were wounded, but the outcome looks good for them or so im told.
    And naughtyrn, isnt aphoric in the military or was at one time or another?? im probably completely off base but i thought i saw somewhere that he was.

6. bigbob012

bigbob012 New Member

i never see you on yahoo or cam anymore????? and i have a webcam now too:wiggle: