WEB Web croo, need some direction

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Phishy4, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Phishy4

Phishy4 New Member

I'm a sys admin during the day, but started up a side business doing bike repair and put up a site real quick just to get some business coming in. Long story short, the site isn't real good but it's really all I need for now. I do alot of web shit at work, but its all just fixing odbc connections, setting up web apps on servers and stuff, so I pretty much suck ass at the design part of it.

Anyway, can someone give me an idea of what the fuck to put in the main body of my homepage? I'm fuckin stuck and can't come up with any ideas. The site is here http://www.foxcycle.com and any suggestions are super appreciated.

2. JCrev

JCrev Where is your god now? OT Supporter

Put up a price list that isn't in a pdf and a map to your store.

3. rogueslg71

rogueslg71 New Member

yes i would put the price list not in pdf file and put a picture of your place or contact info on the front. also the font color is kind of hard to read for me. maybe take some pics of bikes or repair equipment or just whatever is related on the front.

4. Phishy4

Phishy4 New Member

Yea, I'm going to get rid of that price list since I put it under "service" now.

I'll try and get some artsy type pics of my equipment and workbench, and work it into an image for the front.