GUN Weapons are wimps

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by esbenkramer, Aug 13, 2004.

1. esbenkramer

esbenkramer Guest

I never carried a weapon, and still I have never been robbed, mugged pushed around or beaten up. My secret? Be a nice guy. Unless your aim is to be the robber, mugger, pusher or nutjob, why carry a gun? There are no bad guys out there waiting to kill you. Who are you afraid of? No-one? It just makes you feel good? So does drugs. But at least they only represent a danger to yourself. I never touched a gun in my life. Of course I don't need one, since I am a true badass, and as one such I can shoot fireballs from my bare hands and jump ten meters straight up in the air.

2. RealFastV6

RealFastV6 OMFGh4x0rzZ!!111

3. ShackleMeNot

ShackleMeNot MINDSET

I'm very proud of you.

4. playrude88

playrude88 Guest

what a douche bag

5. Y2kAccord

Y2kAccord Everything happens for reasons I just dont know

If you dont like guns, get out of here and let us enjoy our freedoms of gun ownership.
    I dont want to feed the troll, but gun ownership isnt all about having a weapon to defend, but its a fun hobby to target shoot for leisure

6. Painkiller

Painkiller The Synarchy of Molten Bones

Wow I'm proud of you now get the fuck out.

7. nvmicok

nvmicok Guest

some people just collect firearms to preserve history so...if you could go ahead gtfo that would be great.

8. Parabellum

Parabellum Molon Labe!

:slap: Ya, that's why the people in your country got owned by the Nazi's in April 1940. They wern't even able to defend them selves because of that same way of thinking. Dam Danish panzy.

9. A96HondaAccordCoupeEX

A96HondaAccordCoupeEX Silver Member

:rofl: Too bad his gene pool didnt get burned to the ground! :o

10. ryanbum

ryanbum Its the one that says Bad Mother Fucker on it

Ok well you stay with that position....and wait till some gangbangers beat the crap out of you, rape your wife, and then kill you both in front of your kid. You don't think it's happened to innocent people? Then you are mistaken. It is our right and our choice if you don't want to participate then you better hope one of us is around when you need it.

11. GunShow

GunShow You had best unfuck yourself

Do yourself a favor and don't bother coming back to this forum.

12. KiddX

KiddX Tigth as Piston In Ferrari Engine!

tell ya what bro, ill own enough weapons for the both of us k?

13. esbenkramer

esbenkramer Guest

This is excactly what I mean. Look at how mad every single american gets once you tell them that guns are shitty. And please...the world war 2-thing again? That's the argument americans always pull out of their ass, no matter the topic. Face it - you didn't enter the war because you wanted to save us...you wanted to save yourself. And I know I will never shot by any gangbangers, because in Denmark nobody owns guns. Why would they? What possible use do they have?
    Collecting guns to record history? That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard! If you want to record history, become a historian, not a gun-collector, you dolt.
    Have you ever been robbed? Would you have pulled a gun? The thought is nice, but it just doesn't work like that. You bitches have watched too many shitty movies from hollywood. Do you really think that everybody should be allowed to carry a gun when going shopping? Yes? Then you are a moron. "But Esben. It is our constitutional right". So fucking what? That is one great constitution you've got there. See what it's brought you! Crimes galore and every single country in the world despises you. Good luck trying to rule the world with those odds.

14. Y2kAccord

LOCK THIS THREAD :lockd:

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

15. ryanbum

You are such a liberal faggot. Every country hates us because every country wants to be us. You don't believe me? Check the Danish immigration rate. How many people want to be a Danish citizen?? Probably around .0001 % of the people that want to become US citizens.

And a little country right in your neck of the woods called Switzerland issues MACHINE GUNS to every male citizen over the age of 18. Look in your own backyard before trolling here.

16. DRM600

DRM600 Guest

just another lib who's never been a victim and yet knows how to react.

17. KiddX

i was goign to point that out. thats an awsome policy. the baddest motherfucker you will ever face is a man defending his home and family.

as for you, euro-trash. next time we want your opinion, we will send you an e-mail k?

18. esbenkramer

esbenkramer Guest

Okay okay. I'm sorry. I just have aversion against guns. My dad was from usa, and he was a drunk. He used to threathen my mom and me when I was a kid. He went back to usa a couple of years ago. I heard he shot himself, but I'm not quite sure if I believe it.

19. Y2kAccord

Well why are you in this forum? No wants to hear you bashing guns. This is a hobby, leisure. Sure some of us carry guns but you never know when you will need it.

20. KiddX

a gun is lika a condom.

i would rather have one and not need it, rather than need one and not have it

21. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

22. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

:eek3: You serious? What kind?

23. ryanbum

SIG 550's. Yep, every male over the age of 18 has one in their closet.

24. esbenkramer

esbenkramer Guest

Just kidding about my dad. I understand that it feels good with the extra security, but...guns?

25. KiddX

let me ask you, have you ever shot a gun? if you spent some time to learn about the history of guns ad their evolution through time, and if you had spent some time learning to shoot, so as to better understand this part of our culture, THEN i would respect your opinion. thats assumingthat said opinion was presented in a mature way, and nto the way you started this thread.