FRK waxing down there?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Suicide Pinai, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Suicide Pinai

Suicide Pinai flawed if i'm not free

so i like to be clean down there and i prefer to always shave it all off. I've always been interested in getting it waxed instead of shaving because i hate having the hair grow back in a couple of days and just have to keep shaving. Also, when I keep shaving, it just irritates my skin. So I'm really interested in waxing it all off now.

I understand there will be pain, but the thing is, I don't want to go to a salon. Yes, I know, going to get it prefessionally done at a salon or a spa is probably the best idea, but I'm very shy :hs: It took forever for me to just let my SO go down there, let alone a stranger...

So I was just wondering if anyone here in FS does any DIY waxing at home? And if so, what do you use and what's your technique? It would be greatly appreciated to have some responses. I guess if everyone just says to get it professionally done, I'm just going to have to continue on just shaving instead. :hsd:

2. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

There is no way you will be able to get a clean wax there yourself.

3. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy New Member

since you like your SO to go there now why not get him involved and let him do it for you. :big grin:

4. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

You can do it yourself if you are just doing the edges. It hurts like hell, and that skin is much more delicate than the rest of your body, so you have to be extremely careful with the temperature and the pulling. It really would be much better to have it done professionally, at least the first few times. They're professionals, just like your Doctor.

Have you tried Nair? Use Vaseline to protect your naughty bits, and leave a safe zone around everything so you don't get a chemical burn. Works like a charm :)

5. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

heh, be very careful with any chemicals down there.... it's much more sensitive than leg skin.

i thought they made a nair specifically designed to remove pubic hair? maybe i'm just crazy. i know they make some for bikini lines.. but i duno how far that extends really into the pubic region.

6. xela

xela So say we all!

I haven't seen one for pubic hair removal, but they did make one for facial hair which is more gentle so I bet that would be good for pubic hair.

7. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I waxed myself once.. it was hard to do because pulling the strips off at that Weird "i'm Between my own legs" angle is near impossible to do right. Have your SO or a good friend do it for you... and Going to a pro waxer is like going to the Gyno, it's all business, and they see cooter all day so nothign to be scared off.

8. audrey

audrey New Member

I was a little uncomfortable with the idea myself. But these people are professionals and looking at your pussy is much like looking at your belly button. Also you don't lay there spread eagle

Be more worried about the pain my dear. My 1st brazilian hurt like a mother fucker. They tell me that the pain gets better. I hope to god they are right.

9. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I used to shave down south all the time as well, but the SO said it really hurt him/rubbed him raw when we did the nasty, cuz of the pokiness.

Went to a pro, and she was so very nonchalant. i was also nervous. but it was worth it :)