FRK Wax play

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Improvolone, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

The other night, the SO and I were playing around, and I saw a melting dish I have with some wax in it. So as the series of events unfolds, I come to be poruing the little wax in there onto her back.
    Holy shit, watching it roll down and curve and harden was amazing. But the problem is... it was really hot.
    What's a better way to go about with wax play? Is it better to have a certain type of candle, or to melt some wax yourself like... on the stove?

2. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

Use white, unscented candles, they melt easier (i.e., less heat). The further you hold the candle from your partner, the more time the wax has to cool. So you may need to have her lay on the floor while you stand over her.

3. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Oh, and as a side note, I get to remove wax from my bed sheets later today.

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

BOILING hot water over outstretched sheet should do it.... just don't hurt yourself.

5. xela

xela So say we all!

That sounds very hot. I still have not done this. How is that possible? lol

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I use those little "emergency candles" they burn nicely and they are white, uncented, undyed, and SUPER inexpensive.

7. godmare

godmare New Member

or newspaper/paper bag between iron and sheets

8. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

As has already been said 100% parafin (unscented) candles work best and are the safest. You can buy them in the grocery store in the Kosher section - they are Shabatz candles. If you want to get more daring you can go to a craft store and get blocks of parafin and melt them in a vessel and pour/splash/whatever the melted wax onto your "victim". Avoid scented and colored candles as the oils that they use for scenting and coloring often melt at a much higher temperature and can burn - they also tend to stain much more than plain old parafin does.

To get the wax out of the sheets just wait for the wax to harden and then pick it off with the dull edge of a butter knife. To get the last of the residue out of the sheets just launder them in hot water. It is always a good idea to use sheets that you don't mind getting ruined just in case.

9. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Either way, it sounds like I'll be getting odd looks from my roomies.
    funfun

10. thebigcheese

thebigcheese New Member

Oh wow, I totally forgot about wax play. Seems like the gf is going to find her nipples covered in wax tonight. :noes:

11. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Pish, weirdo :squint:

12. Lord Majere

Lord Majere Kinky lil Devil, I am

I have done this with a past lover. We both enjoyed it. She was very...VERY sheltered with her love life. Experiencing only 2 sex positions and never having done oral....or anything else for that matter.

She was my favorite german lover....and we explored alot of sexual things together....wax being one of them. And hearing that accent and her talking dirty in german was an even greater turn-on

13. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

I will second the unscented thing. The first time we did wax, we used blue scented candles (only thing we had) and goddamn they hurt. Made for a good session, but I hate hundreds of small burns all over my body. And if you have hair atall, it's a whole other experience removing the wax. Do it in a HOT HOT HOT shower and you should be alright.

Oh and put in a drain that won't let the small peices go down the drain, that way you can collect them and they won't clog the draing.