MIL :Wavey:

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jason H, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Jason H

Jason H Active Member

Long time no see guys :hs:

I dont post very much, computer died back in December :wtc: I havnt had the money to buy a new one since Ive needed to get a car for teh wifey. I do lurk everyday though to keep up, but it is OT and I cant keep up enough.

Just wanted to say hello and hope all teh barracks girlies a happy valentines. Gave my wife a Back massage and some :naughty: amid the candles. But enough of that. Hope everyones good, hows the crew overseas holden up.

Neways, I should be getten a computer round April or May. Depends on how much I can save up and what not. And by than I should be able to get some more Canadian Forces pic threads going :mamoru:. If I did this on my wifes computer it would fucken explode with the amount of Hi-Res pics being shown. Fuck I could even take some of the OT Gamers comps out with them bitchen threads :rofl:

Cliffs: I know, lot of grunts on so reading doesnt come easy outside a field manual :bowrofl: :fawkd: Just saying Hi and hopen you guys a good v-day and that I should be back with my new comp in April or May.

2. scottiemac

scottiemac It's time to shoot some hot dogs!

3. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

4. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member