TAT Wateryness from ear lobes...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Farzam, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Farzam

Farzam New Member

Yeah

I've never really encountered this.

There's a good amount of liquidyness coming from the 7/16" holes in my ears.

It's a kinda yellow-y-ish almost orange-y-ish color. And it's a decent amount. Enough to drip down my neck until it gets in my hair -.-

I'm going to my piercer sometime this weekend, but I kinda wanna have an idea of what it is beforehand.

Kthx!

2. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

Did you just stretch them? Are your lobes swollen and/or really red?

It really sounds like you need to take them out and clean them or start giving them salt water soaks. Ive never had so much stuff come out of my lobes that it could actually drip but I have moved my plugs to the side before and had pus-like stuff ooze out the side. Just take them out and clean them, make sure they dont get infected.

3. b3av3r

b3av3r Member

it sounds like lymph, did you do a stretch or something recently, maybe change the type of jewelry?

I would do some warm sea salt soaks until you can have your piercer look at it

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

your ears could be reacting to your jewellery. recently change to wood or acrylic?

5. Farzam

Farzam New Member

Okay

Brief partial life story of my ears.

Went from 7/16" to 1/2", but ended up accidentally going to 9/16" by using too much tape (yeah yeah yeah I know). Get 9/16" and get an allergic reaction. 3 weeks later once I actually had $$ I buy 5/8" that I thought were 9/16", put em in. Ears feel great. I take em out and it's like The Shining, blood all up in that bia bia.

It's been about a month and a half at least. My ears aren't really red. I massage em daily with oil at least once. Salt water soaks I did but haven't in a week cause I ran out of the stuff but it hasn't really affected my ears.

After I blew out at 5/8" I went back down to 7/16" and bought a pair of glass plugs.

I really really hate life right now. It only dripped hxc once or twice ever. Now it's just crusty/flaky skin. I don't want to get a haircut cause I don't want people to be able to see the back of my ears/my ears period, so i'm hoping to get this figured out ASAP so I can get a haircut and get a damn job.

I would go to my piercer but he'd repeatedly stab me and isn't really that close to where I live. E-advice isn't the smartest shit ever but well...I don't care.

I'm thinking about going to a doctor soon if I can't figure this out semi-immediately.

I appreciate any input based on factual information.

Edit: I won't lie, i've never actually bought oil or salt stuff. Is there some stuff like that I can get at Wal-Mart or somewhere generic and huge that's all over the place and relatively cost effective? I love my ears and i'd literally pay out the ass to have the perfect ears, but unfortunately I don't have as much money as i'm willing to spend lulz.

Now I regret turning down free legit scalpeling...

6. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

Just soak and/or wash them once or twice a day and they should be fine. If they are really bad, go down a size and they will heal MUCH quicker. If when you downsize, the smaller ones wont stay in because of the hole being too big, just leave the larger ones in. Glass is great for healing up fubar'd stretches. Ive found that acrylic plugs, especially the ones that have o-ring groves in them can make it a bitch for cleaning. Those groves hurt like hell on the inner lobe and can trap nasty stuff in them.

Is there any way you could post up some pics of your lobes with plugs in and with plugs out? Might help us better help you. Mine have gotten so bad that I thought I was going to lose my lobe entirely but by cleaning it and taking proper care, my lobes are looking great and my piercer cant even tell Ive had such terrible problems in the past.

EDIT: When I say wash, I mean completely take out your plugs. My piercer gave my girlfriend this bottle of stuff called "Satin" Antimicrobial therapeutic skin cleanser for her nipples but I found that it works great on fucked up lobes. My regimen for cleaning went like this: Do a light sea salt soak for about 5 minutes on one lobe with the jewelry in, then remove it and get it nice and soapy with the "Satin." Wash it off COMPLETELY and reinsert the jewelry. Repeat on the other side and thats it. The soap can be a little harsh though so I would just put one drop in my palm, get it supar lathery with warm water and lightly rub a dub my lobes (with the suds) inside and out once a day.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2008
  7. Farzam

Farzam New Member

I'm going to be looking for that skin cleanser

Thanks a whole bunch chief

I'll have to wait till I get with one of my good friends to take pics. Tried to take em myself after I made my last post but I couldn't get it to focus good and it was a PITA getting a good angle. And it has to be one of my good friends because i'm a very hygene-driven fool and i'm too self concious to let someone see my ears for fear they'll start calling me "kid who can't shower good" lol.

8. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

Haha, no problem. I hate it after I make a big stretch and all the skin around the hole starts to get flaky and nasty and fall off. People are always like "uhhh dude whats wrong with your ear?" Pisses me off

9. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

:werd: on mister-T's advice

10. CaiWooBlue

CaiWooBlue New Member

If you can't afford a cleaner made for piercings, you can buy sea salt at walmart, its with the rest of the salt for a couple of dollars. Mix it with water till you have a strong solution. I sanitize a small spray bottle and use the sea salt water as a spray in addition to a soak.