FRK Water Sports

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mailman Fred, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Mailman Fred

Mailman Fred New Member

You see a video...it sticks in your head...then you try to sneak it into your routine.

My gf and I sometimes take showers together, many times after sex. With all the water, soap, etc., she doesn't notice that when I'm soaping her back I usually also start to piss all over her ass and legs. I find it very hot and she doesn't notice a thing.

She's a wild chick - swallows, toys, snowballing, but I want to take it to the next stage. I'm thinking I'll just do it next time and treat it as a joke to see what response she gets. I'm expecting her to laugh about it and say, 'what the shit' and we'll go for it.

Anyone into WS? It seems rather simple and quite easy to clean up...I mean you are already in the shower. Can't do any harm.

2. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

The kind of girls hat I have showers with (which for me is more intimate than sex for some reason) would attack me if I tried that shit. Actually I've never really enjoyed a shower with someone else.

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

you should at least have the decency to tell her you are doing it.

4. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

It is kinda funny though, knowing this guy pisses on her and doesn't even know it. I think he should turn the water off as he is doing it.

5. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I can't decide if I would like this or not. On one hand, I really like the idea of being totally degraded like that (only by someone I love and trust of course) but on the other hand...pee.

6. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Pee is the best cure for athletes foot.

7. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I think being peed on is degrading. I suppose thats a relative position, but I see it as such.

8. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

ive pissed on 4 girls, both 2 at a time, 2 were sober and 2 were passed out

edit: if you ask i will give you all the glorious details.

9. lauren

lauren Active Member

and fucking a hooker can be clean too.... but many guys enjoy it for the degrading aspect, and power position of the situation.

cleanliness has little to do with degradation.

10. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Its all subjective. I really don't think there is a way to answer "what is degrading." For me it has nothing to do with how chemically clean it is. (dirty=/= degrading). There are just certain acts that I find degrading. Most of these acts, I would enjoy if I was subject to the right person. Examples of degrading sexual acts:
    -watersports
    -cumming on face
    -certain manners of being spoken to
    -using parter for pleasure with no regard to their orgasm.
    -being paid for sex

Now i'm all hot and bothered :wtc:

11. Aronomy

Aronomy Get your COME ON!

I'm just trying to understand it then. What is it? I've never known why some women claim different acts to be degrading. Like blowjobs? I've heard that as one, lol. And now peeing is. So what is it?

12. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Thats like asking "what is pleasurable" it varies. You're looking for a precise definition of an adjective :p

13. lauren

lauren Active Member

and, just cause it's degrading doesn't mean they aren't up for it, or don't enjoy it.

ie, i think it's degrading when my bf rubs his cock all over my face. that's why i love it. :)

14. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:bowrofl:

OMFG

I had to read that like 5 times just to be sure I was reading it right.

15. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

God a thread like this in the main forum would be HUGE. lol

16. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I suggest telling her you want to try this; it's pretty lame just to surprise her, and definitely not attractive.

17. NCS

NCS Active Member

+1

you think maybe she actually knows you're doing it and is just not saying anything?

18. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

ok so yeah, i'm kinda into it. Havent done it really, but the idea of it is kinda hot to me...although i also enjoy being slapped and bitten, thrown around, choked, cummed on, and whatever else..so I do think this goes along with that. Definately talk to her about it, she may be into it...but I dont think its cool for you to just be doing it without her consenting knowledge. Plus you're likely to get a lot more out of it if she actually does know and can take some pleasure in it as well.

While urine is sterile and you can drink it with no adverse affects, I still think its degrading to the majority of the population to be peed on. Although this may be just the reason someone likes it :dunno:

19. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

I use to piss on her leg in the shower like some Zoo animal.

But now I have mastered the art of pissing in her vagina when I'm fully inserted.

Takes alot of control and making sure she don't move when I do that in her cunny.

She thinks it's funny.

20. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

ive got to hear this one....im asking!

21. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

thats some talent right there. I dont think I could let loose a stream of pee while inside some chick. hell, its hard for me to pee with morning wood let alone a raging erection!

22. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

if u want practice. Try to force urself to pee right after cumming.

also having a really full bladder helps.

23. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

Did it once, similar to Fred's experience. Just got done washing her back, she was doing her hair, I had to piss. Instead of holding it down to miss her, I ended up pissing all over her legs.

She didnt realize it for a bit, "what's that smell", then turned around and saw me laughing my ass off. Oops. She wasn't mad but she was surprised. "OMG I can't believe you peed on me, pervert."
    She brought it up a few times later, even after we broke up. lol

24. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

:naughty:

25. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

aite. first one

we were all drunk at my buddies dads house who was outta town../.. my buddy; we call the predator kuz he only picks up girls online since he doesnt drink-- shows up with 2 girls. they are sober. we are all hammered me n like 10 dudes. they should up and get mauled, all the attn turns to them

anyway, one of my friends gets naked and I get down to our boxers. dont ask me how this happened it just did. so hes wearing nothing but his shoes and dancing with this girl naked. shes sober and fully clothed. some random myspace whore.

anyway the two girls sit down i walk over to them and say so when are we gonna go fuck (i was like 16-17 gimme a break) she says uhhhh.... so i tell her promptly. Im going to piss on you. they start giggling. I whip it out, they giggle even more. the i start a stream of golden fluid right onto both of them. they dont even jump out of the way. they just take it like champs. then goto the bathroom to clean up. . . after they come out im like oh shit, i just pissed on these chicks. so in my drunken stupor i walk up to them and say this, "The guy who just peed on you left" Yea. I didnt fuck em, but my friend still did eventually.

The other time. We had 6 dudes and 3 girls in a hotel room, had an orgy, everyone fucked everyone (straight only) and then the girls passed out eventually. So me n my buddy just pissed on them a little bit. at first we were like OOOHHHHH and pretended we were cumming and only let out short little spurts of piss (this was all inspired by what i did above this) so then eventually we just kind of all out pissed on them while they slept. right on their faces

it was fucking golden (literally)