Water question....

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by nezfotnemom, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nezfotnemom

nezfotnemom OT Supporter

Do I have a effed up bladder?

I have been trying to have 6-8 glasses of water a day for the last few weeks in order to not drink soda and what not. My problem Is I have to pee every 5-10 minutes. Pretty full pee. Not like a little tinkle. Is this normal? Do I have an overactive bladder?

I have had diabetes testing done before so I know its not that... Will this eventually end or do I need to see a doctor. Thanks in advance.

2. SoKo

SoKo New Member

someone with an overactive bladder would have the sensation to pee be overactive, but when they do urinate it would be none or only a little...

in small words, you're fine, continue to drink lots of water

3. SoKo

SoKo New Member

i can't believe i just typed "pee"....i guess because you did

stop being a girl

it is called piss.

4. nezfotnemom

nezfotnemom OT Supporter

I would hardly thing its being a girl. It's just slightly annoying when I have to stop what im doing at work, and use the restroom every 5-10 minutes. This is NOT an exaggeration. Pee/piss whatever. :noes:

5. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Well, to me it sounds like your bladder is not keen on beta RH3 receptors. You need to ensure that you're getting the full, recommended diatomically opposed pseudo-lymph dose from whatever water you are drinking. If you aren't, then what happens is your bladder will expel all alpha antagonist 23aa-ata's that are located throughout your body.

I have a very good feeling that the water in your body is not facing 100% omega absorption rate levels, so therefore, your muscles are not getting the water and quasi-nutrient levels that they should be, which in turn, will cause breakdown of not only the muscle, but of all fibre's of ligaments that make up your body. You don't want this, and if gone untreated, could turn into a serious problem called fibrous-decomposus.

I'm assuming the water you are drinking is not top notch, and if this is the case, then you need to step it up with the quality of water you are drinking. Tap and well water are rich in noximal CHRA43's which ruin the absorption rate of the water that you digest. CHRA43's are macro-chain nutriola's, which multiply and expand once digested, which cause superspeed discipation of water and good nutrients. Basically, there is an inner war in your stomach of DHP water nutrients, and COK nutrients. Not good.

HTH.

6. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

7. nezfotnemom

nezfotnemom OT Supporter

8. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

When I bartend... I drink 1/2 litre of water every 1/2 hour for about 4-5 hours straight...always have to take a piss at least for every 1/2 litre if not more. Soon, I'm going to have to get my prostate checked regularly.:noes:

9. SoKo

SoKo New Member

I am a teacher. I drink 2 jugs of the water bottle I have a day....I think that comes out to 68 ounces. That is just while I am at work....but I have scheduled bathroom breaks :o
    I can go at 7:35 am.....9:15 am......12:15pm....3:00pm......

During those 4 times you'd think someone let a floodgate open.

10. Plan B

Plan B New Member

you have to piss every 5/10 minutes from 8 glasses of water :wtf:

11. nezfotnemom

nezfotnemom OT Supporter

I have gone 4 times since the beginning of the post. It's seriously retarded. Hence the reason for a thread to discover why.

12. nezfotnemom

nezfotnemom OT Supporter

I eat fairly healthy. I am 6'2 175lbs. Pretty lean. Body fat is pretty low. Workout regularly. I do have a overactive-thyroid which I take synthroid for.

13. DCyamaha

DCyamaha O-line found

you all are going to drawn in your water :o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.