SRS was this messed up

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by rootboozer, Jan 27, 2009.

1. rootboozer

rootboozer New Member

basically i was the fat kid with a lazy eye all through hs/beginning of college. got eye surgery and lost 100lbs, began to try dating. so im not that experienced

met a girl last semester, hang out for like a month, we are hooking up(just oral and shit) a few times a week. anyway, after a month, we get drunk and go back to her place and start to have sex. this is my first time and she knows this. after a few minutes she pushes me off and basically tells me to leave, which i did. this happened like 5 or 6 times, with me getting kicked out 3 of those times. everytime i apologized(i thought that i was doing something wrong) and we got back together or whatever.

so after a while i get kinda pissed, let her know that i thought it was mean and she tells me thats just the way she is and i need to deal with it. eventually she tells me i am too immature and cut off the relationship. i haven't talked with her since.

is this messed up? or does she have every right to do this since i was/is a fuckin virgin and she didnt want to put up with my shit?

2. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

That is pretty fucked up. Maybe she feels guilty about having sex and is taking it out on you. Regardless of her reason you should never let some one treat you like that. You being a virgin no matter what the case does not warrant that kind of treatment. She sounds like a bitch so forget her.

3. Pwen

Pwen Guest

did you lose your eye? why did you have eye surgery?

4. rootboozer

rootboozer New Member

No I had a lazy eye, I had it fixed

5. morphine

morphine New Member

To be blunt, fuck her move on, not worth your time. She sounds like quite the headcase.

6. Daria

Daria New Member

being a virgin has nothing to do with this. do you know for sure the girl is ready to have sex? If she's not ready, you should respect that and stay with her, or leave her and find another girl that is ready.

If you care about this girl, try to work out with her what her problems are. If she doesn't want to work her problems out, then you should leave. If she doesn't care about your feelings enough to work on her problems, she shouldn't be in a relationship with you.

7. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

She's a stupid cunt. So no, you didn't do anything wrong.

8. niners

niners OT Supporter

yes, it was messed up, good job at least expressing yourself. just take it as a learning experience and move on and hopefully you don't end up with another psycho.

9. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

That is totally uncalled for.

The two of you were in a monogamous relationship I assume and the two of you were obviously engaged in each other. If the 'sex' started out as a mutual thing, and wasn't forced upon, then I wouldn't feel bad at all.

Is the bitch bi-polar? Seriously seems like she doesn't know how to make up her mind if this has happened several times.