SRS Was supposed to be on a date but

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Franco, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Franco

Franco New Member

ever since we siad we should go on a date, she has been avoiding me the whole time, and the date then just didnt happen. Why do girls do this? Maybe it was hard for her to turn me down directly with a no, not gonna happen, so she said yes but then just avoids me until I figure it out?

I'm totaly fucked up by this right now. Because this is what always happens when I show interest in girls, they always turn me down. :wtc:
    I mean always, really. Thought this girl was different, thought she was into me too.

Had do I get over it yet again OT?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2007
  2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well , you said we said we should go on a date, but i have a hunch you meant i said we should go on a date :hs: , she's clearly not ready to commit, maby you made your move too fast, she might have just been leading you on, when it comes to girls look at their actions not at her words, if the body moves away it means dislikement, if it moves towards you it means she likes you.

She's clearly steering away from you, well in any case you can't blame yourself, at least you tried.

3. soopa7fly

soopa7fly stupid :06:

its not uncommon at all for that to happen. dont let it discourage you from trying again with someone else.

4. 2500

2500 Guest

are you clingy? sometimes, maybe the girl is into you, and you ask her out, and then you like, leech on or something. just a thought.

5. Franco

Franco New Member

Maybe so, but the thing is its not only her words her actions too showed interest, she smiles nice anytime she sees me, she kept checking me out all the time and smiling, then when I asked if she saw some crappy movie she said no she didnt but would like to, so I followed up with do you want to go see it with me, she said yes why not. Thats the last ting I heard from her... I just dont get it.

6. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Did she actually use those words?

Because if she did, then she's not really into you. You're "cool enough" to her, but she's not blown away by you.

In the future pay attention to those little phrases. They are very telling of the interest level a girl has in you.

7. Franco

Franco New Member

Oh. Yes thats what she said. :hs:

Oh well. Ill get over it. +1 down.

8. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

I always avoid the word "date". I never use it... as some ppl react to it differently. I just say something that hints at going out/hanging out with the assumption of a date.

Trust me, I don't end up in "friend zones" or anything silly like that. If you guys click and it works, you can call the later outings dates. However if you can't even get far enough to get that first outing, I would say ditch the phrase altogether.

9. Chitty Chitty Gang Bang

Chitty Chitty Gang Bang OTCC

Dude, I just went through the same shit. Same girl said I owe her a date again today after avoiding the idea for a while. I simply told her no. Now she wonders why. The female species is a strange and complex creature my friend.

10. keysmachine

keysmachine New Member

another way to look at it.. is your dealing with an attention whore.. these girls will give you ALL the buying signs and none of the action behind there stale and empty words.

i mean these girls will even let you get A LITTLE physical with them but NEVER let it escalate into anything more than maybe a kiss here and there.

also they love to make vauge plans

"yeah i'll call you when i'm done getting ready"
    "yeah i just gotta do this one thing"
    "defenitly i'd love to! give me a call when you know what's up"

a girl that is legit sets plans in stone

"call me at 8"
    "be at my house at like 7"

however sometimes if you get really needy. girls can smell this.. and they start to flake on you. reverse what your doing and give less attention to pull it all back in your favor

11. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Use this experience as a tool to tweak your standards/requirements. You now know that if you meet another girl and this happens again, you don't give that girl a second thought.

People who consistently fail to follow through with plans made = not worth my time.

12. Franco

Franco New Member

Very good advice, will do. :)

13. Franco

Franco New Member

Thx everyone! :hug:

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

To be honest...you sound too shy and nice. I'm sure you didn't actually ask her on a date but more made mention that you two should go on a date sometime...which is lame. Girls want a guy who takes charge from time to time (so they don't have too). The best thing you could've done is confidently say to her "lets go out this Friday." Followed by "there's this movie ____" or "there's this great Italian place..." etc.

15. Franco

Franco New Member

Note taken.

16. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Granted, you can use the "we should go out sometime" line...but it should be followed with "how about Friday?" or something similar.

17. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Read my post. ;)

18. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Those aren't signs of interest. Smiling at you or being nice or even looking in your direction could mean a hundred different things. Yu cannot conclude: She is interested in me. from those little things.

A REAL sign of interest is her making out with you, going on dates with you, showing up on time dressing really pretty, having sex with you, etc. THOSE are positive signs. You're getting worked up and excited over things that could mean anything. Stop placing so much value and so much emotional attachment on things that could mean anything.