Was she drugged?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Abit, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Abit

Abit This isn't a morality contest

Last weekend I was at a party out of town for the saturday college football games and ran into a girl I am pretty good friends with who goes to that college. I had been drinking since around 8 a.m. and she was somewhat drunk also.

She sits next to and rests her head on my shoulder and starts rubbing my back under my shirt. I take this untill half-time and then walk her home. We end up making out in her kitchen. I asked her if her roomates were home and she responded "I don't give a fuck." She also had to be at work at 6 and when I asked her about it she said the same thing, "I don't give a fuck." (this is very unlike her, even when drunk).

We ended up having sex and she was extremely aggresive (this might be normal for her, I dont know). She also ejaculated numerous times while fingering her and completely soaked the bed (again, I don't know if this is normal for her).

I fell asleep next to her after and then woke her up around 11 p.m. to tell her my friends called and were leaving so I had to go. She mumbled goodbye and I left.

I get a phone call at 7 a.m. from her telling me she found a condom in her trash and asked what happened yesterday. I told we had sex and left her place around 11. She tells me she doesnt remember a thing after she walked into the kitchen at the party.

I talked to her tonight and she still doesn't remember a thing. She drank only beer and doesn't really remember ever being drunk. I feel like a piece of shit - like I raped her or something. Part of me almost thinks she thinks I drugged her. She seemed cool about the whole thing tonight, but i know she is pretty freaked out about it still.

There were some shady fuckers I went to high school with at the same party and the only thing I can think of is they drugged her.

The thing is though, she was completely responsive the whole time and didn't seem overly drunk.

Are there drugs that make people react like this?

2. Two toys

Two toys New Member

its her way of telling you it was a drunken mistake and not to expect it again... easy one night stand.

3. vintel

vintel New Member

Shit like this scares me. Any girl could do this, and completely fuck you over. Especially if the word gets out, maybe she starts to regret it, and then claims she got date raped, etc. Really scary.

4. Abit

Abit This isn't a morality contest

Possible, but just from knowing her this long I know she wouldn't take this approach.

I believe she doesn't remember a thing.

5. Mojo

Mojo New Member

damn, i bet when you heard about this, it really fucked your day up.

hope she doesnt snitch off as "rape". but you knew for a fact she was drunk or somewhat "drugged" and still contunied to have sex with her. so technically, that is considered "rape" in the states?:dunno:

i suggest you become her slave for awhile and never bring it up to her mind or give her ideas about that incident.

6. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Lesson: Never have sex for the first time with a drunk female.