Was I out of line in what I did?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ultimate_Ninja, May 9, 2006.

1. Ultimate_Ninja

Ultimate_Ninja New Member

So, this was a couple weeks ago. A neighbor was having her 21st birthday party, so I went. I get there and see a bunch of girls I used to live near in the dorms (this was last year, most of us are off-campus now). We start playing beerpong and flip-cup, and within maybe 15 minutes of me being there this one girl is ALL OVER ME. Like she keeps trying to hug/kiss me while playing beerpong, grabbing onto me, etc.

So we finish playing our current beerpong game, and go out into the garage and make out for a little bit. She said she wants to go back to my place, which is like 3 houses away - less than half a block. We get there, and no sooner do we sit on the couch than she runs into the bathroom and starts puking. Hooray. I went from getting laid for sure to having to take care of a puking girl, all in the span of about 5 minutes. :ugh:

At the time she started puking, it was around 11:30 pm. The night was still young, and I'll be damned if I'm going to sit around taking care of a puking (and now passed out partially, on the toilet seat, mind you) girl all night when I still want to go out and party like a madman. Wtf do I do? Immediately I realize she can't stay here, because having a girl who I haven't seen in nearly a year sleeping over at my house on my couch (hell fucking no she ain't sleeping in my bed if she's puking :rofl: ) just doesn't seem like a good idea any way you look at it. She's not responding to anything I say with more than a moan, and I'm telling her while she's half-passed out on the toilet "hey, you gotta get home... I'll walk you home, take you wherever you need to go, but it isn't here" to which she doesn't respond.

At this point, I'm starting to lose my buzz and get a little pissed off, so I grab a beer and I grab her cell phone from her pocket. Dial the first number on her dialed calls, and its her friend that was back at the party. I told her friend the situation and told her she needed to come pick her up now, which she did. They didn't take her back to the party, which was where I went after this whole debacle was over, but took her elsewhere :dunno:

In any case, I don't have the phone number of the girl, and I know she doesn't have mine - we hadn't talked in literally almost a year and we were never good enough friends/acquaintences to exchange numbers. It would be easy enough for one of us to contact the other through friends or using the student directory/email, but I haven't made the effort and to my knowledge neither has she.

My question is this: is what I did wrong, or a dickheaded move? I don't think so myself, but I can see where some might think it that way. I just wanted to go out and party more instead of taking care of a girl I barely knew :o

2. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

not a dickhead move, i would've done the same thing. She probably won't even mention it if you see her again as she's most likely embarassed about puking anyway.

3. alkaline

alkaline New Member

:werd:

keepin it real.

4. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

You handled it like a fucking champ. Wussie guys, take notice!

5. Justin Niggalake

Justin Niggalake New Member

yeh i wouldn't have even thought to use her cell. smart move

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

smart man...

7. foad

foad New Member

Very good move on your part.. :hitit:

8. Ultimate_Ninja

Cool. I feel better now; I've done some dickheaded moves to girls in the past and wasn't sure if this qualified as being one of them.

I also forgot to mention that I got incredibly drunk after that and had a kickass time at the party and then at the bars :coold:

9. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Good for you, bud. I wouldn't have put up with that shit either.... not my responsibility.

10. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

what moves?

11. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

+1

You did the right thing!

12. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

not at all dickheadish... i would have done the same thing, if not less.

13. Ultimate_Ninja

Well I'm a senior in college and I'm really really picky about women that I date... but not women that I fuck. I pretty much want to fuck anything with a pair of boobs, a vag, and a pulse. I've been known to take girls back from the bars to their place, fuck em, wait till they pass out, and leave. I almost never answer the phone when they call.

I've made plans for lunch the next day with a couple girls whose pants I wanted to get into, only to bang them that night and have no need to take them out to lunch, so I just turn my phone on silent and sleep in :o Keep in mind these are whores that I do this to; I wouldn't act so douchebaggy around a girl that I considered worth more than a night's effort.

I will also oftentimes at the bar buy a girl a couple drinks and then say I'm out of money so she'll buy me drinks the rest of the night... even tho I have plenty of cash :o

I'm a pretty big asshole sometimes :o

14. Ultimate_Ninja

I also try to have Ted Nugent playing in the background while I'm sex0ring girls at my place... nothing like doggy-style while Stranglehold plays in the background :rofl:

15. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

You handled it well, best way possible imo. If she stayed at yours and woke up in a straight bed/couch in the morning she might have freaked out if she didn't remember anything.

You handled it perfectly. :rofl: at the lunch plans the next day in your stories :)

16. Ultimate_Ninja

:bowrofl:

I ran into her today in the cafeteria after I had returned all my books for the semester. I was headed out and saw her at at able with her friends... all I did was get this shit-eating grin on my face, say "what's up Amie?" and then walked right by... she offered a meek wave in return :rofl:

:bowrofl: I think its funny as shit when shit like that happens :o

17. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

While I condemn your actions, I have to admit that your moral flexibility is oddly enviable.

18. Ultimate_Ninja

That's how I roll :coolugh:

19. Ultimate_Ninja

Oh and the only reason you condemn my actions is because you'd never have the guts to use them yourself :fawk:

20. asugrl

asugrl New Member

lol, yeah you sound like a jerk, but at least your first story was not a dickhead move. At least you didn't wait til she passed out and then molestered her...right? :angel:

21. kakariko

kakariko Purple Member OT Supporter

:ugh:

22. The Acclude

The Acclude Makin' love is cool, but sometimes she needs her h

I respect you :o

23. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

It was a dickhead move for sure, but hey better a happy dickhead than a bummed out nice guy.

Personally I woulda taken care of her for an hour or so then put her in my bed and went back to the party.