Warning to anyone buying from supplementwarehouse.com. FUCKED!

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by quickone, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quickone

quickone New Member

2nd time in 2 weeks ordering from these faggots...around the same time my friend did also...also first time. Well today I get a call from my bank and see that I am now $-1300 in charges from half.com that I never authorized...my friend had $400 taken out of his account. The ONLY new purchases we both made were from supplementwarehouse.com. His shit was taken off of walmart.com. Neither one of us has ever ordered from half or walmart.com before....

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  2. reminisce

reminisce OT Supporter

i'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess at least one of you were using a bank of america card

3. Grimey

Grimey New Member

place always looked shady, but never order from them :dunno:

4. Bobert

Bobert OT Supporter

cliffs on why this matters?

5. quickone

quickone New Member

No. we both use different banks and neither one is bank of america. I checked the BBB site and supplementwarehouse has many complaints and has a BBB rating of F. Fucking scumbags. I got my shit...but then they steal your money. If you go on their site they show all kinds of deals on proteins and drinks..some say expired JAN 2008 GUARANTEED FRESH! wtf? some are even before 2008.

I ordered cellmass, white flood and syntha-6 from them..i got my order but the cellmass was made back in 08 and expires in june of 2010.

6. quickone

quickone New Member

Not sure how they are still in business other than the fact that they take ur card number and then use it on different sites. Someone needs hard proof... me and my friend both tried this site out at the same time..we both have different banks and both got fucked within a day or 2 of each other with this issue so we know its this place. Neither of us ordered anything from anywhere else.

Internet Phone Order Line: 800-545-8012

Internet Customer Service: 414-777-0728
    PLEASE NOTE: Our customer service representatives can research and investigate issues more thoroughly and provide more accurate answers if the help desk
    is used!

Fax: 414-921-4136

Mailing Address (Warehouse/Corporate Office):
    SupplementWarehouse.com
    2440 Corporate Preserve Dr Suite 1
    Oak Creek, WI 53154

Retail Store Hours and Locations:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 7pm CST
    Saturday: 10am - 6pm CST
    Sunday: Closed

Milwaukee Retail Store:
    7110 W Greenfield Ave
    Milwaukee, WI 53214
    414-777-0077

Oak Creek Retail Store
    2440 Corporate Preserve Dr
    Oak Creek, WI 53154
    414-777-0333
    *Located one mile south of Ryan Road off of 27th Street.
    Across from the Wheaton Franciscan Hospital

This place actually has retail stores???

7. Adom

Adom OT Supporter

amazing, i was JUST asking about this sight. almost ordered yesterday but forgot my wallet at home.

thanks for the information.

8. Epik High

Epik High OT Supporter

Is it at all legal to sell expired goods? I highly doubt it...

9. quickone

quickone New Member

So the owner of the company called me and talked to me for about 20 minutes and explained about how his website is coded and how vulnerable it is and they are in the works of making a new site that should be up written in all new code within 60-90 days and a patch to fix this vulnerability should be out by this friday. he explained and admitted in the end he was responsible and however I want to proceed is up to me and if I ever want to take a chance in the future with them then great but if not he understands. He was disturbed by the fact that my friend was also ripped off as he thought the occurances were rare. They do about 1,000 orders a day and receive about 3 complaints a day and says it has risen in the past few weeks. He says he is working with IBM and implementing new security procedures, but they are not in the business of ripping people off.

10. deznutz

deznutz New Member

This is where I buy all my supplements locally. print off a better price and they give it to me.
    never ordered anything online though.

11. quickone

quickone New Member

Ok, so I talked to a THIRD friend who i told to check his account and sure enough..he ordered 3 weeks ago and right after that he had unauthorized activity on his account.

12. quickone

quickone New Member

Yeah I seen they had some stores also. Based on the site itself it looks pretty amatuerish...I don't know if the guys bullshitting me or he really has some kind of hacker issue.

13. quickone

quickone New Member

Pretty sure there supposed to toss them. Who wants a drink or anything else that expired like 3 years back.....

14. pt

pt New Member

VERY interesting.... here's the timing in my case:

12/21 - S.W. Purchase
    01/28 - Credit Card Fraud

15. quickone

quickone New Member

Mine was 2/15 for purchase
    then 3/1 purchase also
    3/3....fraud

Did you proceed with complaints? He called me within the hour of him receiving my BBB complaint. Also how much $ was your fraud?

After work I want to go back and check out the BBB site and read thru the complaints...if they go into detail.

16. deznutz

deznutz New Member

The retail store doesn't handle online orders or else I could help you out.

17. quickone

quickone New Member

If they were scamming people you'd think it would be using peoples card numbers from the store as well...unless its just an easier excuse if caught that it was "hackers" and only affected online purchases...or maybe the guys bein truthful and it IS a hacker or distraught employee... I wish I had a better idea here... but with what complaints he says he gets and then compare that to the fact that 2 of my friends and me..all from the same general are get fucked over...you'd think he would be getting MANY MANY more complaints than he is admitting to. Unless his shit was recently blown wide open by hackers and I just have horrible timing to choose a new place to shop.

18. Netbastard

Netbastard OT Supporter

Contact your Attorney Generals office ASAP they'll shut that site down.

19. quickone

quickone New Member

He explained how people either are nice about it or threaten that exact same thing and call the cops, etc. But wouldn't you think this site would have been shut down already? and before that happens wouldnt someone need the proof that they are linked to the purchases made at these other sites? I think that would be the key to shut the site down. I already contacted the BBB...I've spent so much time at work dealing with this I was going to wait until after for the Attorney General.

20. Netbastard

Netbastard OT Supporter

No call the AG immediately. And have your friend call as well. Get the ball rolling it may take time but the sooner you notify the sooner they can look into it. I hope you put a cancel on your CC as well.

21. quickone

quickone New Member

definately did...when I first found out I spent around 3 hours making calls, emails...etc. I canceled my card and did everything I could and hopefully these charges never clear and go thru. My bank called me this morning to ask about the activity going on on my account. I would like to call the AG right now but will be unable to do so until after 5:30. But they will just say fill out a complaint form which is what im going to do.

22. quickone

quickone New Member

I'm glad my landlord cashed my rent check YESTERDAY before all this shit happened or i'd be even more furious having to deal with him as well...I already gotta call up all the companies who have my current card number on file...another huge pain in the dick to do.

I also need to contact the company that my money got charged to and find out where the hell its getting delivered to and what it was...12 charges on my account.

23. quickone

quickone New Member

24. Grimey

Grimey New Member

25. reminisce

reminisce OT Supporter

i know quite a few people that i know who use BOA debit cards have had fraudulent charges put on their card. a few of them even multiple times. don't know if there's any real correlation though :dunno:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.