Warcraft III

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by TotalEclipse, Jul 2, 2002.

1. TotalEclipse

TotalEclipse Guest

Anybody else looking forward to this? I will be picking it up tomorrow morning and ignoring my fiancee to play it.

The rest of Blizzards games have always been enjoyable for me so hopefully this one is as well. First computer game I have bought since Diablo II.

2. LilCricket

LilCricket Guest

well i got my hands on a beta version of the multiplayer back during the schoolyear and let's just say this game is going to be amazing. the neutral enemies and heros that you can control are completely awesome, the hero can level up and learn new spells and attack techniques which is a great new feature. the game will be awesome and you'll love it, i can't wait to try out the single player...........

:blue:

3. gen5

gen5 Guest

i've been playing the full version for two weeks now, a great product from blizzard as usual, but i am kind of disappointed on how they make this game too RPG like. also 90 units max is not cool for guys who like to destroy a lot of shit, but don't think you can get away with a slow machine.

4. LilCricket

LilCricket Guest

where did you get a full version of the game, it must be a pirated copy, right?

5. jedimasterELMO

jedimasterELMO Beer, boards, and Android

:slap:

6. doogietang

doogietang FTW

7. jackassjon

jackassjon Guest

dunno about you but i got bored of it about 3 days after beta came out...

8. AMD PwR

AMD PwR Guest

i got the CE the other day, and i had a burned copy for about 2 weeks now also. it's not as good as i'd expect from them. blizzard hasn't done too well this time. it's a decent game, but i expected more from BLIZZARD! i still play d2 realm too =) been playing ever since it came out

9. terminator1010

terminator1010 Eld

I beat all the campaigns on normal and now are trying them on hard. I'm on the undead right now. Damn they are hard.

10. Lukkie

Lukkie OT Supporter

lol