war3 gamers

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by FyreDaug, May 14, 2006.

1. FyreDaug

FyreDaug lolswift

Remember those Aeon of Strife and Tower Defence games? Well a while back when I was into war3 I made 1 of both... well almost finished both, and im looking to kill some time. Im going to port both together and modify the units and stuff to create a new gameplay. Anyone think a aos and a td would go good together? 2 seperate parts of the game though, but with units and all intertwined?

2. ultranamic

ultranamic New Member

I dont know I think it would seem quite confusing to have to build towers on one half of the map while using a hero on the other

3. FyreDaug

FyreDaug lolswift

Maybe, that was my first thought at the time... but really, with td's you have to wait for the waves, wait for money to build things etc. Its kinda like those minigame td's that were made except I Didnt like those. Each game will have its own currency, td currency being gold and the aos being lumber... and they can be incorperated together somehow.... Im just finishing up the ported terrain right now, ive imported all the td units and stuff, ill have to rebuild some, since I can only import 1 set..... Ill see what happens, either way I enjoy working with the editor, so its not a total waste of time.