MMA War Machine Is Done With The US Because He Can’t Beat People Up

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Atmosphere, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Atmosphere

Atmosphere PURPLE DREAM

more RL trolling :joshers:

http://www.mmaconvert.com/2009/10/06/war-machine-is-done-with-the-us-because-he-cant-beat-people-up/

[​IMG]

There’s a ton of reasons why people hate the United States of America — our freedoms, our democratically elected government, our foreign policies, our power. The list goes on and on.

There is however one reason I’m willing to bet you’ve never heard before. In the US, we are not free to beat up whoever we like without fear of arrest, prosecution and incarceration. That reason alone is why War Machine says he can no longer stand living in America.
    I think that, eventually, I’m going to have to move out of the country because I don’t think I will be able to survive in the United States too much longer before going to jail…Because I don’t think there’s nothing wrong with beating somebody up. I think a lot of guys just need to get beat up. A lot of guys, they act like idiots when they’re out and they need to get beat up. I don’t think there’s nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately, in this country, when you beat somebody up, you get arrested, and it’s too hard for me to follow the rules, man. One day, hopefully, I can leave the country and live somewhere so I can be more free…In almost any other country you get into a fight, nothing happens. It’s not a big deal; it’s not like you are killing somebody. It shouldn’t be against the law to fight. Back in the day, in America, you could fight and nothing would happen. The cops came and break it up. There’s a lot of countries, I know for a fact, you get into a fight and nothing happens. They break it up and you go your separate way; it’s not a big deal. You know, sometimes people, they need to get beat up. That’s their fault for acting stupid. I think, definitely, they’ll be idiots in other countries, but if I beat them up, nothing happens.​
    You see, War Machine fancies himself a “real fighter,” not someone who fights professionally to make a living. A “real fighter” is someone who starts fighting in the first grade and continues “beating people up” throughout the rest of his life. And War Machine just can’t do that here without going to jail.

Gee, what will we ever do without him?

2. joechunkybutt2

joechunkybutt2 New Member

he does this so nerds copy and paste it on message boards and talk about it

3. RunninWild

RunninWild How subtle of you

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

if he ever accomplished anything at all i might give a fuck.

since he's just a loser with bad tatoos and is about 2 iq points above retardation i don't see why anyone would care what happened to him or where he wants to move or why

fuck warmachine, fuck him right up his ignorant ass

5. Hillary

Hillary fukc yaeh. ew waitled long enough. nujgses of hill

There are a lot a countries where, if it's native vs. native it's not a big deal. American fighting with a national...say goodbye to any rights or judicial process.

6. GreatDeceiver

GreatDeceiver OT Supporter

7. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

He kinda does have a point though. People really do go out and act stupid especially if there is alcohol involved. I think it's bullshit that the police should be involved unless it really escalates or someone is actually really hurt. Everyone is such a little bitch these days and threaten to sue you over anything you do, such bullshit.

I have a feeling I'm gonna go to jail over this bullshit someday too :wtc:.

8. MyLittleAirport

MyLittleAirport OT Supporter

That idiot is coming to a local tourny here as a "celebrity" :o

9. Atmosphere

Atmosphere PURPLE DREAM

NERDS!!!!

[​IMG]

10. alkalinesolo

alkalinesolo Active Member

:wtf:

11. Atmosphere

Atmosphere PURPLE DREAM

Deep Thoughts~

By Jack Handy

12. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

:rofl:

13. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

i agree with him but i still dislike him

14. ZSPTurbo

ZSPTurbo New Member

and also because it's true.

You people have listened to so much PC bullshit that you have been convinced that it's right. Sorry, but sometimes mother fuckers do need to be shocked back into reality and notified that they've made a wrong turn somewhere. They get by because 99% of the time nobody is willing to risk a confrontation to let them know they've offended or something, but that 1% of the time serves to regulate the dumbassery. If you think this isn't true, you're probably one of the people that needs to be notified. It's a matter of the timing being just right, because it doesn't work if it isn't genuine.

And don't give me some bullshit about the new evolution (where intelligence replaces physical prowess as the naturally selected element) because that only applies when you are intelligent enough and socially adept enough not to wind up in physical confrontations. Or when you develop telekinesis.

15. Kevin

Kevin New Member

I think a good gift for the president would be a chocolate revolver. And since he's so busy, you'd probably have to run up to him and hand it to him.

16. alkalinesolo

alkalinesolo Active Member

"Intelligent enough" is basically having the intelligence level above a monkey. Obviously you, Mythrel, and War Machine are below that threshold.

17. 2ofdem

2ofdem OT Supporter

:werd: he does have a point there are alot of people who deserve to get beaten up.

18. Redneck Shinobi

Wow you're a fucking asshole. Have you seen the shit that goes down in nature?

As humans we are really good at fighting and have been doing it for as long as people have been recording shit. Seriously they even speculate that we killed off the Neanderthals. They were like us, but not us I have no doubt we'd do something like that. Animals in nature don't all just get along, go hug more trees you faggot. I never even stated this shit so thanks for lumping me in there dickface.

Yeah intelligent people also didn't make the atom bomb.... I'm sure they had other uses for it....

19. Atmosphere

Atmosphere PURPLE DREAM

^my IQ just dropped 20pts after reading that :(

20. teep

teep New Member

:rofl::rofl:

21. Redneck Shinobi

:hs: I don't have the e-thug gift.

22. NUDES

NUDES New Member

FWIW the amount of people in jail for fighting is very low. In most states, unless witnessed by an officer, nothing is going to happen. Though if you fight while "out", such as at a bar or club, security can detain you and police will snag ya.

So it does happen, just not all that often.. but when it does, I've seen peoples lives kinda fucked because of it.. such as losing their job.

23. Kuet

Kuet New Member

agreed many people are scared of confrontation, and will not say anything to anybody doing something wrong for fear or getting hurt. It isnt as easy as just punching someone in the face- nice as that might be sometimes. This one lady in Vancouver got blasted trying to be a hero cause this dude was hitting his gf.

Sure there are people who deserve to be punched in the face, but in some instances im sure you could get your point across without any physical confrontation.

24. Kuet

Kuet New Member

WTF

25. Redneck Shinobi

Fuck you asshole, you wanna fight about it? :hsugh: