TAT wants a pa

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by inamorato, Jun 3, 2005.

1. inamorato

inamorato New Member

I want a PA now...
    but will it pinch with my frenum? when i get an erection the frenum is around 1/2 inch from the head of my penis...
    when i am limp will it cause noticable pinching?
    can having both of the jewelrys so close together cause a metal detector to go off?
    how long did it take for yours to heal?

sooo many questions...(sorry)

:)thanks

2. inamorato

inamorato New Member

i thought i read somewhere it could heal as fast as 10 days ?

3. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

10-14 days until you can have sex maybe.

4. inamorato

inamorato New Member

you guys rock

any of you have a frenum and a pa?

hows the difference in pain?

5. Lick Harrass

Lick Harrass New Member

I've got both, fairly close together too, and I had problems with pinching while the PA was still healing. Now there are no problems whatsoever with pinching. It was extremely tender when I got it, however, that should subside fully within 2 months or so, give or take. Each person heals differently at different rates.

So long as they are not right on top of each other literally, they shouldnt pinch.

6. Geliebter Vampir

Geliebter Vampir New Member

lol i remmeber that good times!! !! lol and you were still able to work great

7. inamorato

inamorato New Member

sweet... my gf thinks pa's are gross... she thought that about the frenum AT FIRST.... :-D

8. DaTaSPiKe

DaTaSPiKe Active Member

I've been thinking of a new piercing as well and PA's have topped my list. I've already got a frenum, so the PA seems to be the next logical step other than another frenum. I guess my question is this... What is a properly pierced PA? I've heard stories where someone had a PA and he now has to "squat" to piss. Is this true?

9. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

You wont have to squat but it'll take some getting used to and even when you're used to it you'll have your messy moments :o I've got a cbb and I can get by by just flipping my fella upside down so when the last bit follows the curve of the ring it goes up instead of down and therefore it doesn't go down my leg but sometimes it'll get on the bowl.

What do you mean by properly pierced? If I go for anymore down there I'll go the whole hog and get a ladder :cool:

10. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

I got my PA 2 wks ago to the day. Best advice I can give is listen to crak600, very good advice. You will never hear "Sea Salt" or "Don't Touch It!" enough. :)

I didn't bleed as much as I thought I would...stopped within 24 hrs. A bit of soreness for the 1st week but my fiance and I couldn't wait (not a good idea) so we tried it out 3 times in the first 10 days. Kind of uncomfortable. Last night was just fine though using a condom.

She loves it. :nod:

I think mine is about 1/2-3/4" down...the piercer didn't mark mine. He used a 3/4" 10gauge CBR and a problem I have is that I'm a grower so it is a little uncomfortable when hard. I am planning on going to an 8gauge as soon as I am healed enough and at the same time I'll talk to the piercer about getting something just a little bigger than a 3/4" ring.

11. inamorato

inamorato New Member

i think im gona get it my first week in college... kinda like... a steping stone ya know....

12. DaTaSPiKe

DaTaSPiKe Active Member

Thanks for the comments guys... really appreciate it. I'm really considering doing this, so this input helps. Now, as some of you know the Frenum is a piece of cake piercing to handle as far as pain on the old 1 to 10 scale. I know, everyone is different, but how would this piercing feel compared to say having your tongue pierced?

13. inamorato

inamorato New Member

im getting my nips next week on vacation (FL) and the pa after they heal up :-D

14. XREAVERX

XREAVERX New Member

i watched a guy get a pa once, that was the most terrified little penis i've ever seen

15. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

lolol...You really go in there not knowing exactly what to expect. I mean, your unit is the center of attention but in the worst sense.

lmao. It really doesn't hurt too bad.

16. inamorato

inamorato New Member

just woundering about the healing ... well after the initial healing is done... if i take it out in hopes of it healing up... it will right?

17. Laurel

Laurel New Member

if it heals well and you have it for a long time, I think you just have to traumatize it(burn/scratch) and it will close up completely