TAT wanting to get a tatoo. want suggestions from others that know more

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 01000101, Feb 24, 2004.

1. 01000101

01000101 New Member

i really want a tatoo. but i dont know of what exactly. i want to get it on my right ankle. i want something with a religious connotation. something that has something to do with my wreck(s). maybe a dove, or an icthus or something like that. and im not sure if i want it on the front outside or back inside.

what do you guys think?

2. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

you really want a stranger picking out your tattoo? Come on.
    get something that YOU love.

3. 01000101

01000101 New Member

no no, not a definate thing, just other ideas. i really like the idea of the icthus in uv ink on the front outside, but i know -zero- about tatoos.

4. Two toys

Two toys New Member

i do know a few things... if your considering UV ink then make sure you research the topic heavily, make sure it is really for you and you are ready to face the problems that can occur

use search or just look back a few posts and you will see 2 topics relating to UV or glow in the dark inks.

good luck

5. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

If you're looking for ideas. look through some flash. go to google and type in tattoo flash. It's designs submitted by artists who are want their stuff used. Some aren't even tattoo artists. They just want to get their pictures out there.Check out that stuff. You'll find a lot of religios flash. That's my best advice right now.