Wanting To Date This Girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Matrixballer04, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Matrixballer04

Matrixballer04 New Member

Well....most of you probably don't know me. I rarely post....but I need some help.

Since I started my Junior year of High school....There was always this one girl I talked to and we sorta became friends. Well that was last year around November. Now...we talk during lunch when we see each other and we got to talking one day and she was telling me how she dumped her boyfriend and thought it would be funny to date soemone else just to piss him off. I think she tried to use this as an excuse to date me because that's just how she is. But I just laughed about it and we kept on talking.

Then yesterday I got her phone number and I don't know where to go from here. I mean I can call her and possibly start a relationship with her but we wouldn't be able to see each other a lot. Just during school like before and after 3rd period and during lunch and then after school for a few minutes.

Why I am asking this in here is because I haven't had a girlfriend for the past 2 years (since 9th grade) and this girl just feels right to me. Like we really get along. I'm just so damn nervous because I haven't dated anyone in so long.

Anyone got any advice for me?

Especially the ladies since you could probably help me out the most.

Thanks
    -Matt

2. MstngJosh

MstngJosh New Member

You're in high school. I'd say date her while you can. If it doesn't work out, who gives a fuck.

3. solarian

solarian ya heard

Call her...dont start the phone call as if you were going to ask her out, make it seem casual, just talk to her like you normally do. just dont get nervous, its a dead give away, girls like confidence. by calling her and talking to her more, you will learn a lot more about her. dont take it fast, if you talk to her on a regular bases you should be able to ask her out in a couple weeks.

why wont you be able to see her all the time? a lot of time restraints?

4. Matrixballer04

Yea...she works late and i dotn drive.....and school would prolly be it at most...i was plannin on going on through high school without a girl and just seeing what happenes in college.

But I eman we are always kidding around with each other like name calling and shit back and forth and she likes to play fight me. Like shell be like "Im gonna kick your ass" and shove me so I just get up in her face and say "Do soemthing" and then just throw my arms around her.....we have a lot of fun together.

idk how to explain it though...its just like i feel like I met that person...my match.

5. pakman

pakman New Member

If you start thinking like that, you're in for a huge let-down.

6. HunniBunni

HunniBunni New Member

Your are possibly just her the rebound. If you are looking for something serious and long term I wouldnt suggest dating her right after. Then again if you are serious about this girl, make it work, show her how commited you are and show her what you have to offer that the previous guy didnt.

7. Muffin Man

Muffin Man New Member

call her, date her, fuck her, go to college, fuck a lot of random bitches, then find the "match"

8. Matrixballer04

Well...after she gave me her number i didnt call her and now she wont talk to me....haha....oh well.

9. MstngJosh

MstngJosh New Member

Any reason you didn't call her?

10. OFI

OFI New Member

damn :noes: call her anyway lol