SRS Want your dream interpreted v.Ask me

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by LancerV, Dec 7, 2005.

1. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

Being doing dream interperations for around 2years now, and have gotten pretty good at it.

Post you're dreams and I will do my best at it.

Figured it would be a good post for the Asylum as the threads are not pruned every 3days :o

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Do you consider it more of a life after OT topic? It isn't really asylum related, maby i should move it in there, but the topics in itself don't really bug me.

3. LancerV

Could be both really :dunno:

4. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

not my dream since i can never remember them but about a year ago my g/f had a really vivid dream where she was working at american eagle at the mall (her current job at the time) and there was an earthquake, people were running everywhere and both of us were in the store. I ran out of the store and she went to follow but a large explosion happened and flames came at her from the direction i ran. She describes it that she could feel intense heat in her dream and woke up at that moment sweating.

5. RedDawg

hey you can't make a thread then leave. now im all curious and crap :noes: :noes: :noes:

6. LancerV

Better improvements in her life at the time, better relationships, friends, better job etc..

7. RedDawg

i dont understand your response. you're saying that these are the things she wanted at the time?

8. LancerV

No she had more happiness in her life or new starts, job, carrer, colelge etc..

9. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

You suck at dream interpretation.

10. LancerV

Ussually have been around 80% right :dunno: I use to do it in the main forum all the time and was right almost always. Dreams are not literal

11. RedDawg

if she was happy why would she have such a bad dream? Can you explain what the parts of the dream symbolize, the earthquake, the fire, me dying?

12. LancerV

Death symbolizes a new start, or getting rid of illnesses/worries
    Earthquakes symbolize a new change, which may bring struggles but generally will reap a reward in the end
    Expolsions symbolize a lasting improvement in your life

13. RedDawg

cool, she had that dream about a month after we started dating. Still together now 1 1/2 yrs. later

14. LancerV

:cool:

15. Matt2000ss

Matt2000ss OT Supporter

Here's one..

Starts out with a bird's eye view of a tribal village in the tropics. Its early morning b4 sunrise. The "camera" view zooms down to a 1st person view. The camera slowly moves around the village as the people start waking up to start there day. The camera then approaches stone wall covered with Hieroglyphics. The camera view tilts upwords and the wall is very tall. The sun starts to slowly rise from behind the wall. Then an Astronaut appears standing on the top of the wall. He is holding a snowblower. He buries the village in snow, and the snow covers the camera untill its fades to black. End of dream.

Whats that mean?

16. MM983

MM983 New Member

Here's a concept maybe you can shed some light on...

I have a dream that involves a certain, non-important event...most of the time a conversation. [x] months down the road this same exact conversation happens and when the person is saying the same exact dialogue.. my mind is like "Woah... I heard this same thing in a dream months prior".

17. LancerV

Well the wall represents obstacles, and generally if a person is ontop of the wall it means that your future is going to be good. Snow is generally a sign of good omen

18. LancerV

Our mind plays tricks on us alot is about all I can say for this one. We will use certain phrases in dreams that are pretty basic and standard so it just happens to be a normal thing.

19. RedDawg

Oh i remembered a nightmare i had awhile back. I was running through a cornfield with all my fiends and g/f and something was chasing us. My friends kept dropping into the corn one by one as the "creature" caught them. Eventually only my g/f and I made it out and we were standing near the edge of the cornfield. I looked at the field and the monster shot out of the corn, skurrying across the ground on all fours, grabbed my g/f and dragged her back into the field. This is when i woke up terrified. That was pretty much the worst nightmare i've ever had.

20. lvkyle

lvkyle I am a punk rocker!

I remember arriving at a lake. we were going fishing. Me and a buddy. We were both old maybe in our 50s or sixties. We arrived on one side of the lake. The other side you needed to cross a bridge. I remember seeing fishing weights or sinkers lying on the ground. My buddy crosses the bridge in his own car first. I remember its a weird bridge, his car is almost sinking in the water when he crosses the bridge. The bridge is made of wood logs but you don't fully sink, he crosses. I see people fishing on the other side on big boulders or rocks. There are two levels of rocks with people fishing on top and bottom. Looks like some good fishing but there are a lot of people fishing. I see a parking garage at the bottom. I put my fishing stuff in back of my 4x4 truck, i remember the chairs and fishing poles getting tangled a bit.

I put the truck in 4wd. I go and cross the bridge im crossing it just fine and going fast but there is a fat women walking across in front of me. She is going slow and i run into her foot/shoe. I say im sorry and continue to cross just fine. When i get to the other side i see a women who is wearing a facial mask with a black t-shirt that says SEX on it.She is kinda hot but i swerve left and head off. Im on the other side. Its a shopping mall on the other side.I decide not the buy any expensive crap or anything cause i don't need it. I wake up.

21. LancerV

This is kinda of an odd one....

Corn ussually represents a good omen, but since you said you were with your girlfriend it kinda take a spin right there. With a girlfriend in your dream its actually a self representation of your self, since in our dreams we can not really see ourselves we tend to reflect them onto signficant others like girlfriends etc.. Were you having relationship troubles at the time of this dream, like fearing she may dump you. Or lack of trust?

22. RedDawg

no actually we weren't dating at the time just very good friends.

23. Loopy

Loopy What do you think happens when you get too far fro

As much of last nights as I can remember. The first part is lost, so I'm picking it up in the middle. This is a fairly typical dream for me.

I came home at night from I don't know where and was in my kitchen when I saw someone had put small white Christmas lights along the fence in my backyard and over some of my bushes. I went outside and it was my neighbor. She was diging with a garden trowel and burying some of the wire and also putting little glass figurines with red lights on them along the base of the fence.

I don't remember any conversation, but we walked around to the front and over to her house, but it wasn't her house, it was a big mansion with a gate and a long gravel driveway to the front. Inside, we sat and talked with Donny Osmond by the fireplace about I don't remember what. He was wearing a blue shirt though.

Then I woke up, or so I thought. I had some difficulty getting my body to move, and my vision was "lagging" behidn what was happening. Like playing some slow game over Internet where my vision was frozen for seconds at a time but everything was still happening. It was morning and the clock read 9:30.

I went into the kitchen, but my sink wasn't attached to the counter anymore, and it was a single off white sink, not a double stainless one as in reality. I had trouble getting it back into place because of the whole lagged vision thing and mobility problems. The water was running, but the blade from the garbage disposal was in the sink and the water was splashing off it and making a mess on the counter. I had a lot of trouble grabbing it and moving it out of the way to stop the splashing.

I woke up again with the same vision and mobility issues. This time I debated going to ask my neighbor what was happening to me because she is a meth addict and would know about this stuff. It was 10:00 this time. I went into the bathroom and turned on the faucet, but there wasn't much water pressure because water was also coming out the top of one of the handles, so I turned it off. My counter top was granite, not porcelain as it really is, and there were square holes cut in it.

I woke up again with the same symptoms again. It was 10:30 now, so I figured I should get out of bed. I hate sleeping late because it throws my whole schedule off. I jumped out of bed and put on a pair of khakis. My vision was ok and I was happy about that, but I still had some stiff movement problems.

I woke up again, and thinking it was 10:30 I jumped out of bed and put on a pair of jeans lying by the bed. Now I'm really awake, but very disoriented. I didn't even know I was really awake for a minute or two until I looked at the clock and it was only 8:30. I slowly regained my bearings and began my day.

24. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

Many of my dreams have to do with family and friends.. alot of times it will usually involved something bad that happens and I'll wake up either still alittle upset thinking it really did but realize its not reality and then being my regular self not actually hating the person based because of the dream since I know it didn't happen.. though, sometimes I'll wake up remembering parts of the dream but not all of it, what can this mean?

Heres an example of a bad dream and waking up still abit mad..

I had a dream the other day that I'm at a store with my friend and I have a discussion with the store owner not honoring a product return that doesn't work thats been under 30 days with my receipt and him just being a jackass about it and somehow in my dream the guy takes me for a smart ass when I'm being calm and talking polite and he punches me in the chest and I remember telling him what he just did is wrong and I tell him I'll see him in court and the guy starts to curse me out and my friend jumps in telling me to stop talking to him that I'm in the right but the guy is saying some really nasty stuff and I just have this really bad urge to smack him right in the face but I just wake up being really upset that I got violated for something I was completely in the right about and got punched in the chest.. I DON'T feel the pain when I wake up I just seem to remember a visual of what happened and feeling like it just did but not every single detail.. what in the heck does this dream mean?

I usually feel happy after I realize it didn't really happen.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2005
  25. mofo

mofo New Member

I am absolutely fascinated about tornadoes and have dreamed about them many times. The dreams are usually about me seeing one in the distance and I would always try and take pictures of them with the camera that I bring everywhere with me. What do tornadoes signify?