Want to try M21-Megs pro sealant

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Robb, Oct 8, 2005.

1. Robb

Robb Guest

Willing to trade a 16 oz bottle of qew for it

let me know thanks

or i can paypal someone like 10 for it, that includes shipping, i only want like 3-4 oz's

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Still haven't even tried #21 yet. If I remember right, some company is selling 12 oz sample sizes but I forget who. :sad2:

3. Robb

Robb Guest

ya, theyre selling 12 oz samples for 15 including shipping, but i only have 10 in my paypal :)

4. NorthPac

NorthPac New Member

I seen #21 in a paint supply center and I was going to buy it but I have enough detailing supply that I tested and never used up so I'm going to wait on the reviews first. I used to use #20 on older cars/trucks not bad stuff not the greatest ether but last longer then most economic sealers do. What I have heard but don't quote me on it that #21 semi hides micro scratches and looks better then #20 and I don't know about how long the stuff last

5. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Joe from Superior Shine loves the hell out of #21 and based on what I have seen of the pics he has posted, it looks like they mixed #26 with NXT, really deep and rich looking. :)

I just have so many LSPs right now I need to use some of them up before ordering anything new.

6. n2_space

n2_space Space > *.*

That's my problem with both LSP's and waxes :o It's so damn addicting though :o

7. 6']['9

6']['9 New Member