FRK want to try anal with this woman i know, but dont know where to start.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by killercamaro, Oct 21, 2004.

1. killercamaro

killercamaro New Member

ok, we've had sex a few times before, and i think she'd be up for it, but i dont know where to begin. should i just spit on her then put a finger in or talk to her or what?

thanks.

2. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

3. Siddhartha

Siddhartha Guest

How about telling her you want to give it a shot?

4. xenthyl

xenthyl Guest

Do what I do. Rub her anus lightly till she gets use to it. If she doesn't like it she'll tel you. If she lets you put the tip of your pinky in. Again... If she complains.. Take it out. SImple as that.You'd be surprised how many women love anal touching. If not the actual anal sex. and if your into it try to lick her ass before you insert a finger. Lube it up a bit while your at it.

5. topcat

topcat OT Supporter

spit on your cock and jam it in...

6. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

Do not listen to this man.

7. waspride

waspride Can't this wait till I'm old, can I live while I'm

:werd:

8. Pokn'dapooch

Pokn'dapooch Guest

You could always be giving it to her from the back, and give her the old misslip :o) You'll find out real quick if she likes it or not. :mamoru:

9. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

:uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:

10. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Worked for me. First time was weird because I figured when I pulled out after giving her an anal cream filling, she's immediately have to take a shit (like after an enema) and I'd have shit all over my dick. Neither happened so the next time was a lot better.

I still prefer the pink but the stink is a nice change of pace.

11. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Hey..lol..thats how i got it the first time! I didnt have time to get all worked up and nervous about it..worked great for me! :dunno:

12. kicker2

kicker2 Guest

My guy uses the natural lube created from the usual vaginal sex when going to the bum. Though I do enjoy IDB there are times when it is painful and just isn't gonna happen. Just turn her over and when you get it near the hole she'll either stop you or she'll let you keep going; pretty easy process actually.

13. BTA

BTA New Member

When you are doing doggy style use your thumb or whatever finger is comfortable and play around her asshole. Dont try to go in or anything just play with it, rub around, spread her cheeks, she'll probably find she likes it.

Next time start pushing on it as if you were going to insert a finger, while still rubbing etc. *Keep pumpin at the vagina while you're doing this btw*

Then next time go ahead and insert a finger or thumb, slowly, gently. If she goes for this she'd try anal. Chances are she'll get off on it or it will at least feel good and not painful.

Then you just gotta kinda bring it up after that. Use lots of lube, let her lead the first couple times, if she says it hurts, stop heh.

14. saggynutz

saggynutz New Member

what he said. impatiently push with your finger like your ringing the doorbell (hurry up and open the door)

15. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Lube, lube and more lube.

And when you think you've used too much lube, add some more. Take it slow, take it steady and remember to have the most self control that you've ever possibilty imagine.

And you're going to need more than a pinky (unless, you have a pencil dick). Don't try getting in, until you can get two fingers in.

16. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

If she has never done it, be sure she knows she can tell you to stop. Take it slow. Use lots of lube.

If you do it fast you'll probably hurt her and then you'll NEVER get to do it again!

17. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

You might want to start at the rear.

Sorry, I couldn't help it. It was too easy. :mamoru: :mamoru: