COMIC want to learn how to download anime or manga?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by RDB, Apr 26, 2004.

1. RDB

RDB Blinded By Subpar Modulators

by no means is this exhaustive... i just got sick of posting this in a crap load of threads recently...

bit torrent, other then IRC its about the best way to be able to download anime, among other things nowadays...

check out homer's site www.lickmytaint.com he has some good forums on where to find BT clients, how to set them up properly for firewalls, and has a decent list of torrent sites for anime, among other things.

once you have that all setup head on over to www.downloadanime.org dowxp has a great site that pulls updates from damn near every other anime torrent site(minus www.boxtorrents.com) + the occasional manga and live action asian shows popup, almost all of his links are to current unlicensed fansubs.

if you want complete series head on over to www.boxtorrents.com they've got all the classic series in huge 2-15GB batch torrents. new stuff is added all the time but don't expect to be able to find the latest fansub for XXXX thats not what they do.

want manga well, sadly BT isn't as prevelant, but theres a great site that uses edonkey http://members.lycos.co.uk/mangareactor/ look through their guides on emule and how to set it up, and you can end up reading all the classic mangas.

with everything thats P2P i suggest you be nice like everyone else and maintain atleast a 1:1 upload/download ratio. sites like boxtorrents have written their on BT software and you will be banned from ever downloading anime from them if you want to just leach. a few other groups are also running special BT setups that do just the same. so help a nigga out, give a hoot, don't polute. HORRA!!!

2. ragnarok

ragnarok nuclear launch detected

i dont like on boxtorrents they dont tell you if the anime is subbed or dubbed.... i downloaded the 5gb file for kenshin and found out it was dubbed FUCK@##$@#$#@$

3. keroberos

keroberos OT Supporter

4. RDB

:sad2: everything i've seen on BT has been clearly labeled on the title of the torrent and in the description wether its dubbed or not :o

i rented all of kenshin so :o

5. Shaggy007

Shaggy007 New Member

Boxtorrents isn't bad. Personally I prefer http://www.animesuki.com/ they're always up to date and have a really good selection of anime. :)

6. ragnarok

ragnarok nuclear launch detected

i downloaded the 5gb pack of berserk from boxtorrents.. it goes to episode 25.. but i think theres more

7. RDB

www.animenfo.com reports aired in 1997 with 25 episodes

8. Shaggy007

Shaggy007 New Member

Most people, me included just wish there were more :squint:

9. RDB

if by more you mean the whole series up for download, i've seen it but forget where check all the torrent sites including www.suprnova.org and maybe you'll see it. if you mean the continuation of the story read the manga, its out on box torrents. and provides a far superior end to the story then the faggoty ova does...

10. Sarcophagi

Sarcophagi Guest

I just finished berserk, poor guts :(

11. RDB

i know :o i was commenting on how the ova was such a ghey ending for the series. i can understand if the writer was bored with the series at that point and just wanted to end it. but he could easily just said i'm all done with day to day shit, i'll be an executive producer and just use the manga for story boards and animate those...

i liked the whole animated series :o and will some day have to read the whole manga :o

12. Shaggy007

Shaggy007 New Member

I liked the series, I just meant that the ending for the series was, uhh, a bit of a disappointment. I heard it was like that because asMage stated the manga was only on vol 14. I just started reading the manga because I heard it was a more complete.

13. Recolas

Recolas Bring me back to fallen town Where someone is stil

bt is good, but its slow, IRC has alot, but it is slow and uber dangerous (friend just got busted for IRC filesharing).. if your looking for the easiest way, go direct download. Heres a list of sites that have some good direct downloads:

www.naruto-kun.com (naruto only)
    www.kragamuffin.com (a lot of things)

14. kitsune

kitsune Guest

Yo

im hosting some anime too

naruto
    midori no hibi
    tenjou tenge
    bakuretsu tenshi

and some others, take a look www.anime-kitsune.com , ive actually almost finished the new layout :big grin:

15. DougRob

DougRob New Member

I tried to find DragonBall z manga once it took me forever! But when i found it i also found another Manga that i never saw before Naruto.

16. Minty

Minty Fresh and Minty!

The last time I tried to download cartoon I got spy ware, are these websites you recommended safe?

17. 触手強姦姫 ap13

触手強姦姫 ap13 ………Anime Crew For Life!……… ……………………O Wait………………… …

usually when stuff is dubbed it is dual audio...

btw i would recomend everyone to try irc. the speeds are fast. only problem is it is a little more complicated than downloading torrents, but i am really to lazy to help any one learn how