Want to help fight cancer? Please support me in my race...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by GinnyS, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GinnyS

GinnyS New Member

Hey Everyone,

I'm currently involved in Team in Training, a group that trains folks for endurance events (like a triathlon) while we fundraise to help fight blood related cancers like Leukemia and Lymphoma and Hodgkins. I'm about half way through my training and halfway through my fundraising, and I just wanted to put the word out here.

If you would like to support me through a donation please click the following link and donate. All donations are tax deductable and go to a great cause.

http://www.active.com/donate/tntgla/KelliD

I'm training for an olympic distance triathlon that will take place June 8th, this is a 1.5 k swim, 40k bike and 10 k run, one right after the other. It will be my 6th tri (though all my others were sprint distance...much shorter) and the one I'm in the most shape for. My goal for the race is to finish as close to the 3 hour mark as possible. My goal for fundraising is $5,400.00 and I'm halfway there. Thanks for reading, and thanks for any support.

2. PreemO

PreemO OT Supporter

ASIT?

3. The Method

The Method Lurker In Progress

i hate to agree with him, but if you really want donations, this thread would get a lot more attention and support...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.