want to get some suit vests, give me advice

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by phaphapho, Jul 21, 2007.

1. phaphapho

phaphapho Guest

i am a law student so when i start having firm jobs, i will have to wear a suit everyday. i would really like to get a few vests to jazz up my suits and make them a bit more versatile. i personally like vests that are in a complimentary, but not matching color with the suit as it lends a distinguished and classy look, whilst still being contemporary. any advice? i have been looking around online and i wear a 38 short jacket so it is difficult to find any small enoug to fit me outside vests made by some of the italian design houses.

2. phaphapho

phaphapho Guest

so everyone here never has to wear formal wear and just prances around in antiks all the time?

3. fhfn2000

fhfn2000 New Member

I wore my 3 piece suit for the first time to a wedding a few weeks ago. People were digging the vest. Not only does it look sharp, but it'll keep you warm in the winter too.

I got the suit made by a tailor in China, so obviously it fit me even though I'm so skinny. Perhaps try and locate a tailor in your area who can make a few vest for you?

4. charles foster kane

charles foster kane New Member

5. phaphapho

phaphapho Guest

good advice guys. yeah it is hard finding stuff small enough so perhaps tailor made stuff is in order.