TAT Want some opinions on where to put a tatt?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lowneon, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Lowneon

Lowneon Author of Illegal street racing for dummies.

Ok,
    I'm thinking of getting a 2nd tattoo here soon. I already have the design picked out and ready to go. I'm just trying to decide where to put it. I have a tribal armband on my left arm that I got done about 9 years ago. The tatt I want to get done is a tribal sportbike theme.

Eventually I want to have a half sleeve done as well. I'm not sure what the theme for the half sleeve will be yet. I know I want something with lots of color. So what I'm wondering is should I put the tribal sportbike on the same arm as the tribal armband. It would actually be above it. That way I keep the two tribal things on the same arm and when I do my half sleeve, I can do it on my other arm. Or should I do the tribal sportbike on my right arm and do the halfsleeve above the tribal armband. The tatt artist I talked to said it would probably look better to have the two tribal things together, that way the halfsleeve wouldn't look out of place if there is no tribal in it. Just getting some ideas here. Thanks in advance.

2. jeremythehero

jeremythehero New Member

i would go with the same arm. have you thought of maybe on your chest or back? that would look good.

3. joy division

joy division New Member