TAT Wanna Get my Tounge Peirced

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohNny T, Jun 22, 2005.

1. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

Any advice for someone who wants to get it done? I have to wait 2 more years till I'm 18 to get it done.. but does anyone have and advice about before/after I get it done? thanx...

P.S I've gotten my ears peirced but I had to grow the holes in cuz my mom flipped... so that's why I have to wait till i'm 18

2. Laurel

Laurel New Member

and she will notice.

3. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

the worst part for me was getting food caught around the barbell. I was eating that night, it just was a little awakward since you can't use your tongue (too swolen). So i was shaking my head side to side.

i also didnt eat dinner with my parents for a few days. my parents didnt find out for a good 3 months until i got lazy and just didnt care anymore if they found out.

for the swelling, lots of crushed ice. maybe some IBProfin (sp) as well to help. You can crush it and rub it against your tongue. tastes like shit, works very well though

4. ag2008

ag2008 New Member

What's a normal price for getting your tongue pierced? The places I've looked at ranged from $30 to $70, with the barbell included.

5. deznutz

deznutz New Member

i just paid 48 to get mine done...it hurt...but the worst part was when they dry ur mouth out because i was gaggin....but yeah..it sucks, ic ant eat!

6. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

:rofl: :cool:

7. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

my cuz does professional peircings and tats... he started inflictions... so i should be okay...

as for a place to live s'ok cuz i can't do it for another year and a half..

do a lot of you guys get lisps afterwards? where you can't use 's' and all??

8. Eris

Eris Yes please

For me it was the swelling afterwards. Eating? Forget about it .... I couldn't even put a spoon in my mouth. It was def not a fun 2 weeks.

I agree, follow the aftercare instructions.

I got mine done at 18.... I'm 23 now and I still have it. I LOVE IT.

Then again I suffer from oral fixation so it helps me from putting things in my mouth (as bad and dirty as it sounds).

9. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

My oral fixation is one reason I'm not getting a labret

10. Snackwellchip

Snackwellchip New Member

unforunately, drinking alcohol is a normal habit for me.. how long after you get your toungue pierced can you start drinking again? i've heard up to a month while other people have said they never stopped drinking once they got it done... whats everyone think?

11. Eris

Eris Yes please

any rule i was hell bent on breaking after i got mine pierced - i made sure i rinsed w/ the diluded scope or biotine .... didn't have any problems

same wen for my ex he still was smoking and drinking but rinsed out after he was done