GUN Walther P22

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jefferson Darcy, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Jefferson Darcy

Jefferson Darcy Ol' shit chest

who has one? should I get one?

2. Painkiller

Painkiller The Synarchy of Molten Bones

Just get a ruger or a browning. :o

3. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

I have a Ruger 22/45 and like it. It's a semi-auto 22lr and if you're getting a 1911 in the future or have one, then I suggest getting that as it's suppose to have similar grip angle and controls. Isn't exactly the same and it's a little heavier too (but u can add a tactical solution barrel to it and it takes weight off. It's also a drop in product) but it was still designed as a trainer for one. It also has adjustable sights on it.

My friend has a P22 and hopefully he'll post in here about it. It's really cool and weighs a lot less than the 22/45. I like it and I don't think he's had any problems with it. I believe it also has adjustable sights and it comes pre-threaded for a suppressor.

Go with either one; you won't go wrong.

4. eWRXshun

eWRXshun hai

i like mine. double action was a little stiff but i've been keeping it in storage with the hammer back so it seems to be getting to where i like it. looks cool and you can swap out the 3.4" barrel with a 5" one using the same frame and slide. all you need is the 5" barrel kit which includes the barrel and a screw on frame extension.

the sights are adjustable, the front sights are interchangable and they come with nice white dots on them so they are easy to see in low light situations. the mag release and safeties are both ambidextrous. there's also a mounting rail on the frame if you want to put something on there too.

and yes, i believe you can put a supressor on the barrel without having to do any other mods. you just need an adaptor that fits to the pre threaded area on the barrel that the barrel nut (keeps the barrel in tight) would normally be on.

5. Floyd91

Floyd91 Active Member

Ive had mine for a few months. Ive put over 1500 rounds through it already and have not had a single problem. I have the 5" version and it's pretty accurate out of the box. Like previously mentioned the action is really stiff. The trigger is pretty nice as well. I'd recommend one especially for the price..