Wal-mart cashier

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quadracer420, Apr 2, 2007.

1. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

Ok so i go to wallmart for bird food for my bird last night, there was a line with like 2 people with about 3 or 4 items each with and then like 2 over there was this cutie with like 7 people in line with tons of shit. I only had one jug of bird food so I wait and then i make small talk with her. And then tonight I went back to see if she was working agian, so i had bought some little thing that I diddent really need ( treat sticks for my bird) and again I make small talk with her and found out she dosent work past midnight, so do I go back tomorrow? Or do I wait a day or 2?

CLIFFS: Went to wal-mart cute cashier waited in line for like 15 minutres to talk to her, went back tonight for small item to talk to her again, do i go back tomorrow? I say yes but dont want to seem like im stalking her or anything.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Kinda stalkerish to go 3 days in a row for 1 item each time...

3. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Instead of buying crap you don't need just to talk her, next time just ask her out.

4. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

I went in for a gun item but there sold out, so I figured id buy somethingwhile i was there.

I was thinking of goin in , in a few days and ask her out after work. but how would you guys word it to not sound.. whats the word weird, never asked someone out who was working at walmart

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well some other kid was just asking the other day how to ask out a cashier girl too. I mean in a way you are obviously not going to get a chance to really show yourself because you'll probably have people behind you in line and it will kill the mood. If you want her number you're most likely going to have to make it quick. So why not just admit you had come in hoping to see her and ask if she'd like to go out and get lunch/coffee/whatever. She then will either say ok, or that she has a boyfriend. If she says ok you ask for her number on your receipt or something :)mamoru:). If she makes some excuse you move on.

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

ABE

All Be Escalating

You can't get stuck just talking to her everytime, or you will get nowhere.

You have to get her number the next time you see her.

Then call her up and invite her on a date.

7. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Something like "I have a confession to make, I didn't really need (insert whatever crap you are buying here), I just picked it up so I could get a chance to talk to you again. I was wondering if you'd like to go out some time?" If she says yes, get her number.

Keep it simple, for all you know she might have a boyfriend anyway. If she turns you down, at least you gave it a shot.

8. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

^^ right on i was thinking the same thing, I knew there was a thread about a simular topic, and i thought of that after i had seen her. Now do I wait a day or two to avoid stalker-ness?

9. :smile:

:smile: New Member

yes but maybe he can use the excuse that he just got the bird and didn't know exactly what he needed

10. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

^^ no i dont like lying. Id just tell her the truth, like ford4life said say something like "i kinda needed this stuff but wanted to talk to you. want to go out for coffee after work? "

11. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Don't ask. Tell her you are going for coffee and she is invited to join you if she would like.

You've got to treat it like no big deal.

12. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

Ok so I tell her im goin out for coffee shes invited. Get the number to let her know when or do it that night? What if its say 9 or so and she dosent get off till 11 or w/e?

13. addiKt

addiKt i can has nanner NAO plz?

how old are you?

14. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

allmost 20, Im just nervous about asking a gurl out while she working. I feel like a dumb ass here but it happends.

15. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

16. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

the first time you saw her you should have did this....you make small talk, make some jokes, whatever...then you leave but come back like a minute later and say you forgot something....pull out your receipt and point at it ... to the bottom of your items and say you forgot to get her number and if she could put it their at the bottom of your items.

You'll either get it or not.

17. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Like on Office Space when he asks out Jennifer Aniston.

18. NeonImpact

NeonImpact New Member

:rofl: at treat sticks for bird..

best of luck dude!

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

A highly interested woman WILL be honored to be with you.

Your date is an opportunity, created by you. She's not doing you a favor by showing up. Ideally, you would have several prospects and if one decline, you go to the next one on the list.

One huge thing about women that men just don't get: women love to show off their men. I've accompanied my wife to events or places I had no interest in simply because she wanted to show me off. I made a quick appearance, let her feel good about it, then went on my merry way :)

20. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Yup.

And he has every intention of doing the activity anyway.

She is hesitant, so he says "Oh, ok. Well I'll be next door if you change your mind."

And of course she asks him where specifically, then shows up to meet him.

But if he had gotten all pussyhurt about it, she would have not been interested.

21. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Just walk up to her and say "You know, I think we have a lot in common, and I would like to get to know you better. Are you free on Friday for dinner and (big pause) ..............conversation"?

Then hand her the box of condoms you want to purchase.........make sure they are the Super Magnum size.

22. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

:rofl:

That's humorous.

Dinner is a horrible first date though.

23. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Anti-Dump, not Dumb :)

24. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Active Member

Anyone else have some good first date ideas? Especially when the weather is bad, and your action based activities are limited. And no one say skating :greddy:

25. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

I will disagree - Dinner has always been a "Great" first date & get to know you, way to do things, and here's why:
    1. You can actually afford to take her out to a nice restaurant. This tells her you (a) have a job, and (b) don't squander all your money with your buddy's at the pool hall, or wherever.
    2. It's quiet in a restaurant, and thus, you can talk....imagine that - communicating?
    3. It is relaxing, you are alone and there is no outside pressure from either your dumb ass friends, or hers. Thus, you can actually be honest with each other instead of bearing the pressure of your buddy telling you that you should light up an ass fart in front of her.......always a date killer.
    4. If you order a bottle of wine, she will most likely partake of it with you, and then be a little bit giddy in no time at all.....then the honesty comes out. Get a lady high and you will find out exactly what type of person she really is.
    5. Women are hopeless romantics and dinner & wine (especially with candlelight) is a home run.
    So, try it, do it right, don't skimp (no Boone's Farm Apple Wine) and trust me....she'll be making you breakfast.

PS...................This works in Bad Weather also.....and don't forget that big box of condom's.:mamoru:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2007