Waiting to join the Crew.

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Figori, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Figori

Figori Taking BRC to the EXTREME. OT Supporter

Been shopping around, and finally found one right under my nose. Guy is moving to England (military) and is working a deal with me. It's not the FZ6 of my dreams... But it will do quite nicely for now.
    '06 Ninja 650r, under 7K on the odometer. Reflective Ninja logos, and fender eliminator kit.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hoping to finalize the loan by Friday!! Can't wait.

*EDIT*

Photos rehosted.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  2. BlkDrgnZ28

BlkDrgnZ28 OT Supporter

cool deal bro cant see the pics though?

3. Matt550

Matt550 New Member

Nice bike :bigthumb: I almost bought one of those, I bought a FZ6 instead :o I got a brand new 2007 FZ6 for $5500 in april of this year. Just to good of a deal to pass up.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  4. Figori

Figori Taking BRC to the EXTREME. OT Supporter

I couldn't find an FZ6 in my area for under $6k.... Plus, I've been told 3 million times that I need a used bike for the first one. I hope to purchase an FZ in the near future, but this gets me back into the game quite nicely. I'll probably end up getting a taller/shorter windshield as the wind blast hits me nice and square in the face shield. My only complaint. Fax the paperwork tomorrow, so I should be riding by Friday night.

5. Matt550

Matt550 New Member

My FZ is my first bike :o I was also told to buy used, but I didnt listen to anybody. Anyways, congrats on your first bike :bigthumb:

6. ///M

///M New Member

:coold:

I picked up an 08 lime green 650r back in July, haven't had time to make a thread about it though. I was looking for a used one initially (wasn't really digging the fz6 or sv650), couldn't find one so I bought new, then a few days later all the used 650r's came out of the woodwork :o

It's all good though, I love it, and it's a comfortable bike as a commuter (mainly what i use it for). I'll probably just end up keeping it as my DD of a bike and get a supersport to go along with it in a few years :o

How much did you end up paying? I got my 08 for $6700 OTD (after they initially quoted me $7800 a few weeks earlier :rofl:)

7. igotyofire

igotyofire New Member

& my Fz1 is also my first bike......purchased new.....OT talked bunch of shit....& 13,000 miles & im still here......

[​IMG]

[y]2yPTDGegtaI[/y]

8. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

I was actually going to join the crew, but then I decided I wanted a boat more...so that is what I'll be saving for soon.

I may get a scooter around xmas time though. lol

Nice looking bike man.

igotyofire, you should completely murder that bike. I really like the exhaust.

9. GCEX

GCEX Drifting Along

I started on a Gixxer 750.

My undeniable want to live made me watch my throttle hand.

Any bike can kill me, I'd rather enjoy my living on a bike I want to ride.

All members are welcome to bike crew. As long as a thread originates in this forum, the trolls and dumbshits tend not to see it and it stays a civil and informative discussion. Don't be afraid to ask questions about anything.