LGBT WAH! I have the worst bad luck with guys!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by marxwa99, Sep 5, 2004.

1. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

The last three guys who i have been interested in all live far away! Why can't i catch any good guys around where i live.

I am on vacation in london having a last hoorah before i leave for grad school in ohio and i met someone fantastic here. Trouble is i leave on thursday. So i guess the most i can do now is just enjoy the time i spend with him and just make sure we stay friends :)

Other than that, greetings from the other side of the great pond! :wavey:

2. coma

coma New Member

Well, at least you have a...ahem..."friend" even if it's only temporary. :squint:

3. I Rule

I Rule Guest

Here's a very expensive suggestion: MOVE TO LONDON!

4. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

My friend is in london right now...

5. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

in some ways that's true. I guess the most i can do is enjoy the time with him and just work on a long distance friendship.

6. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

i often thought of that even before this new guy came into the picture. I enjoy the city and what it has to offer culturally, artistically, and socially for a long time. However it's too damn expensive and i got grad school and my own selfish goals to think about first! :)

7. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Probably because they're hard to come by. I'm single and staying single. I'm done with the bullshit. Below is the only bf I want - free of drama, completely friendly, trustworthy and has no choice but to do what I say. :o

[​IMG]

8. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

lol. Well a week has passed and i have to say, the move to ohio has helped me keep my mind off of paul, although we have kept in touch by email. I think both of us realize that we have our lives to live and couldnt have expected too much as much as we did connect that week.

I still feel that the week was perfect and so was he but then again, i only knew him for a week and didnt have enough time to see the less-than-perfect aspects of him as everyone has those.

Until march when i go back to see all my friends there, i have the dvd he made me of sugababes music videos and the cd from the artist that was playin in the background during a moment we were lying down together. I'll just be happy with those remindin me of the good times :)

And yes, my left hand will be busy until then ;)