Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by CoOkieS, Dec 12, 2005.
soo should i get it? $400 seems like alot. what are other alternitives?
get the k750i for cheaper and have the firmware flashed to a w800i if you must. I wouldnt bother though, other than slightly better media playback, they are both EXACTLY the same phone
I wouldn't bother with either. Keep in mind that CoOkies lives in LA...having a phone without 850mhz would not be good.
Get a K750i. I mine.
yeah i decided on the V3i.