FRK voyerism????

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by videogrl, Dec 14, 2004.

1. videogrl

videogrl Guest

ok what exactly is this. I know of a few bdsm friends of mine talking about it and one made the comment to the other do really think that is a part of the lifestyle. I just kinda stayed quiet to not sound stupid.

But in humansexuality it was explained more as a preadtor type thing and was not part of the bdsm section. Plus this i just a text book. I saw some one else but voyerism in one of thier posts.

What is it and who is a part of it that can educate me??? lol :wavey:

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Watching, Uninvolved withthe acts being perpetrated and being sexually aroused by it.... MOst of the times with the person being watched unknowing of the watcher.

3. Phantom Empress

I'm no voyer BTW.

4. videogrl

videogrl Guest

Yeah I understand thats its a peeping tom type thing. But how or is it related to BDSM?

5. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

possibly because there are a lot of BSDM shows out there that people watch...I could see where it would get asscociated with it.

6. Phantom Empress

i imagine a MULTITUDE of ideas. Having your slave commit various acts and Not letting him/her know you are watching from a distance. :dunno:

7. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Agreed.

8. DoggyStyle

DoggyStyle Guest

if im in your closet,behind you watching you undress/dress is thi sthe same thing?

9. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I don't think it nessessarily has to be a BDSM related subject. :dunno: It may be practiced between top/bottoms but can be just as easily done with your 'average' couple as well. Or outside of a relationship entirely, if you want to get really creepy. :hs:

Voyeurism is simply the act of watching someone. Usually without consent and usually in a sexual situation or in private moments.

10. videogrl

videogrl Guest

:doh: Makes since.

11. videogrl

videogrl Guest

:uh: oh ok thanx for clearing that up. What I read in my pysch book was more about creapy side it almost alluded to what some rapistit will do in watching their victims. But that was only a certian kind. So, I was confused how it related to fun sex type things.