Visual Studios.Net

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by chad2261, Dec 9, 2003.

1. chad2261

chad2261 New Member

I just graduated in May with a degree in CS and a minor in math. After graduating I took a job that has absolutely nothing to do with my degree so I've gotten kind of dull and I think it's about time I sharpen back up. I aquired a licensed copy of VS.Net through one of my classes last Spring and up until now I really haven't had much interest in it, let alone the time to persue it. I have several years of experience with Visual C++ and a couple of semesters with Visual Basic but I don't know anything about this .Net shit. Can anyone point me in the right direction to start playing catch-up on learning this new stuff? Preferably some online tutorials or even a book or two would do. I've got a couple of books on the way for C#.Net and VB.Net but I'd like to read up on the rest of it. All of the online resources I've checked out so far assume that you already have some general working knowledge of .Net, which I do not. Any help you guys can provide would surely make this alot easier for me.

2. ChosenGSR

ChosenGSR Mama always said you'd be the chosen one

I kind of just dived into asp.net with the help of asp.net pro book by wrox i think. It's not too difficult, and very powerful. Have fun.

3. Scoob_13

Scoob_13 Anything is possible, but the odds are astronomica

Professional C# from Wrox = the win when it comes to C#