MIL Visit a recruiter with someone?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jabbermewmew, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Jabbermewmew

Jabbermewmew OT Supporter

Going to talk to an Army national guard recruiter this weekend, I'm most likely going to join after I'm done with this semester of college.

Question is, I already have a friend in the guard and he offered to come with. Would it be a good idea to bring him along?

2. kawasakizx6rrrr

kawasakizx6rrrr New Member

i don't see why not. my buddy is getting his NG recruiter in touch with me, later this month, because i might join the guard after i leave the marines next month. i don't know though. seems like it wouldn't be a bad idea to go with your buddy, so he can hear if this guy is trying to pull some shit over on you.

3. SuperMaWiiOH

SuperMaWiiOH New Member

Yes take your friend with you! They can only be of help, especially since he is in the Guard. He can help you figure out things you might not understand and some BS that might get fed to you.

4. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

Take your friend. You need someone that's been there/done that to give you a sanity check after you leave the recruiter's office.

He will also get a nice little chunk of money if you join and use him as your referral.